FANDOM



languidLachesis (GM)
who are we missing
Mahtah
ET
there he is
languidLachesis (GM)
huehuehue
ok, anyone else not here
besides squigs
Vyllen
(Welcome back. Again.)
languidLachesis (GM)
who is giving away ALL HER PRIZE
Doir
gca, mc,
dubz
Rubi
is the free prize of mental instability
Vyllen
I bet the prize is Death. Oh man I hope it's death.
languidLachesis (GM)
MC is on his way home
i sent beau a text
Merrow
GCA warned us he might be late.
But that he was planning to make it.
Doir
squigs was telling us about pheonix wright earlier but then she left
Vyllen
Maybe she went to law school.
Miloko
you wanna know the scariest part of this?
Doir is the chaperone
Mahtah
D:
Doir
dubz n tha houuuuse
languidLachesis (GM)
Beau is also on his way
dinnar time
Doir
dubz pls memo pls i haev scarf 2 show
Miloko
is it a creppy scarf?
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio is coming
Doir
ye
Mahtah
spoopy scarf?
languidLachesis (GM)
so the only one
s
who are really missing out on prize
are squigz
and darmok
Doir
T_T
shes gonna be so not happy
languidLachesis (GM)
maybe you can share your prize withher.
Miloko
even if we had normal session tonight, she should be here
Doir
maybe
she was here earlier!
Acenia
 :|
Doir
maybe she went out t- DUBZ
http://i.imgur.com/l4hv1JB.jpg?1 SCARF
I DID IT DUBZ
Vyllen
Hi YW!
Acenia
the scarfening
it is upon us
also i approve of that yellow
Doir
it is orange >:o
Acenia
huh
the pic makes it look warm yellow
Vyllen
Whoa TP that's a little to scary for me
Acenia
oh well
Doir
someone called it brown earlier
Mahtah
prepare for the skeleton war TCA
languidLachesis (GM)
no skeleton war yet. No one is listed as "Fuckboy"
Doir
merrow be the fuckboy
vyllen too
languidLachesis (GM)
also why is acenia "Creppy"
Doir
spoopy
Acenia
she's creppy. instead of spoopy
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/10/17/spoop2.jpg
languidLachesis (GM)
daw
Merrow
Maybe the bakery was just saying that their cake turned out like a crepe.
languidLachesis (GM)
om nom nomm
cause I'm a crepe
i'm a weird dough
Mahtah
what the hell am I baking heeeeere
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
i think this is all i'm getting until MC and Bo
so, can i get a readycheck
1
Doir
1
Mahtah
1
Vyllen
Readh
Merrow
Ready
Mari
1
Rubi
readychek
Acenia
1
languidLachesis (GM)
OH SHIT WE HAVE A FUCKBOY
Merrow
Wait, why is Sami here?
languidLachesis (GM)
Mahtah
save us
Doir
throw your pelvis at him
Rubi
(aww yeahh lets get it on vyllen)
Mahtah
all of the pelvic thrusts cant save us now
hue
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
Since we appear to be ready
LET us prepare
White Queen
White Queen sends a pesterchum message to all of you.
WQ: Something has gone wrong on Prospit. A SPOOPY FOG has taken over part of the planet, and a new hero's tower has appeared within.
inb4 Jack
Merrow
"White Queen? Oh, wait, this is something to do with Prospit."
Doir
GA: well that sounds like a mystery worth solving, whoever you are
Mahtah
"... what?"
White Queen
WQ: The Oracle has given me permission to requisition the lot of you to investigate. Is that all right?
GC: K.
Doir
GA: sure, im up for whatever
Mahtah
CC: I.suppose.so?
Merrow
Merrow consults with the rest of his team to make sure they can handle the water retrieval without him while he handles this mission, and is presumably told it won't be a problem.
Doir
GA: i hope we get to kill santa
Mari
Mari checks her device, frowning. With a shrugs, she replies with a simple yes.
Acenia
GT: It would be nice to get something is return!
in*
Miloko
TT: I d-don't l-like the s-sound of t-this?
Rubi
Rubi checks her device!
Merrow
By the way, is this a memo, or are we each being PMed separately?
Doir
do tentacle portals open up
Mahtah
"I was called upon as well Mister Niadis. I will join you."
White Queen
mass text. the worst kind of message
A golden portal, with little parapets, opens, and you notice a pale fog leaking out of it.
Rubi
AC: Scary fog? works for me i was getting bored of twiddling my thumbs
Doir
Doir puts on a fancy suit and floats in.
Merrow
"Ah, that will be good then. Having the White Queen owe us a favor could be handy, and it is possible the Oracle will also feel more well-inclined to help us if we assist her in this."
"OH sweet." Vyllen pushes up his glasses and steps inside.
Rubi
Rubi steps inside!
Mahtah
"Agreed." An eyebrow raises as the portal appears. "How... stereotypically ominous..."
Mari
Decatoging her wrench and resting it on her shoulder, Mari steps through the portal.
Miloko
Miloko runs after her sister, visibly shaking
Rubi
Rubi: Sis stop shaking its probably just a lot of dry ice or something
Acenia
Acenia pulls her hat down tightly, making sure it's secure before sticking the handle of her broom through the portal.
White Queen
It's a portal to prospit
not a snake.
it doesn't bite
Doir
we in the same place now?
Acenia
Acenia follows the broom! Through the portal.
Merrow
Merrow walks through the portal boldly. A prince does not show fear. Most of the time.
Mahtah
Mahtah adjusts her shades and follows after him.
White Queen
You all find yourselves on Prospit, standing in a tower of the Palace, the queen is there, looking out at a dark and foreboding section of the moon.
Doir
"yo, chitlins. yo, queen."
Merrow
Merrow inclines his head and gives a slight bow--his midsection doesn't fold, as he is presumably of similar rank to the Queen, but enough to show respect.
Rubi
Rubi looks at Doir... then sees vyllen almost tackle hugging him
Mahtah
Mahtah gives the queen a polite solute before producing a notebook and jotting down a few things about the situation."
Doir
"so, queen, you want us to investigate that dark and foreboding section of the moon?"
White Queen
The queen nods, wringing her hands. "Yes pretty much."
"YOOOOOOOO!" vyllen hugs her as well.
Mari
Mari glances around the tower, before seeing Mahtah. With a small smile, she quietly slides up beside her.
Rubi
Rubi lets go "Alright we got work to do then! lets talk later k?"
Miloko
"f-faster we can go h-home, the b-better?"
Doir
"okay kids, i can just mind-ghost over there and scout the area if you want, or we can just run in guns blazing. which one?"
Miloko
"g-ghost!?" Miloko's eyes go wider than usual
Doir
"no, not literally ghost. its astral projection."
Rubi
Rubi: Ill take scouting anyday random guy!
Mahtah
"I highly advise against jumping to such rash actions mister... uh..." she looks over and spots Mari, immediately frozen in awkwardness "...uhhhhhhhhh....."
Doir
"names doir mavico, random lady."
Rubi
"Queen Rubi demain!" She beams a smile
Merrow
Merrow asks of the queen "Has any reconnaissance been done on this tower yet?"
Doir
"oh! beaus kid? cool."
"yeah queen, we need all the info you got."
Acenia
Acenia perks up after hearing Merrow's voice and sneaks up behind him with a TACKLEHUG
White Queen
"Everyone we've sent in there has not returned." She gestures toward the tower, not built of prospit gold or derse purple, but black bricks. "We don't know what to think of it."
Merrow
Merrow is surprised for a moment, but when he realizes his "attacker" is Acenia, smiles down at her.
"So then we can probably assume it is dangerous enough to require caution."
Doir
Can I roll lore to see if maybe I read something about this in Libby's library?
White Queen
sure doir
Doir
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D0 D- D0 ) +3 = 0
White Queen
LOL
guess not
Merrow
I'll take that sa a "no."
Doir
dang
Merrow
Is Doir the only vet who joined us then?
White Queen
yep
"That's probably evil."
Merrow
Makes sense I guess, what with the Prize Logistics thing we spoke of in memo
Miloko
"I w-wonder if we can s-still fly? s-seeing as w-we're in our 'r-real' b-bodies?"
Doir
Doir takes out the Olivetti Over-Underwood and loads in explosive rounds. "i think flight is based around the moons, not bodies, yeah."
Doir pokes his head out from behind a corner. Where is everyone?
"though i can fly anyway." Doir floats up a few inches.
"Yeah how are the golds not like dying... Due to collisions?"
"the Matrix just allows errors like this?"
White Queen
Yes you can fly.
Acenia
Acenia subtly attempts to fly, remembering her difficulty on derse.
Doir
"how about we get moving, people? everyone know how to fly?"
Mari
"Oh, yes! Flying! I had almost forgotten. How silly of me!" Mari rises into the air, one arm reaching around to snag Mahtah and pull her up as well. "We can fly, Mahtah? Isn't it wonderful?"
Miloko
"of c-course, D-Darm--" and tears commence
Mahtah
Mahtah is nearly petrified as she is lifted up into the air by Mari. "Y..yes...f..flight...wonderful.."
Doir
"yo, yo, shhh." Doir puts a hand on Miloko's shoulder. "did your friend Darm die?"
Rubi
Rubi looks to her sister kind of confused at the moment
Doir
"its okay, whoever you are. dont cry."
Merrow
Merrow allows him to float a few inches off the ground, but can't just go cavorting in the sky willy nilly in front of so many people.
Acenia
"So... you don't happen to know anything about what we're up against?" Acenia questions the interestingly regal carapacian.
White Queen
She shakes her head. "I sent a few reconnaissance teams in, but no one has returned.
Acenia
Acenia nods.
Mari
"I wish I could fly like this everywhere! Not that I do not love my baby, of course, but still." Mari spins in the air, twirling Mahtah around. "I wonder what sex while flying would be like? Besides amazing," she says in what she probably meant as a low voice.
Doir
"ooookay, so, lets stop standing around and go in there now."
Doir floats out the window.
Rubi
Rubi grabs Milly's hand and starts heading out the window
Mahtah
The color drains out of Matah's face. She has gone catatonic while twirling in middair.
Miloko
"r-right?" Miloko dries her eyes and blows her nose on her scarf, letter her sister drag her along
8letting
*letting
damnit fingers
Merrow
"I don't suppose we would be able to requisition any supplies from your armories for the sake of this mission? Our armaments are sadly somewhat slapdash at the moment."
vyllen follows.
Acenia
Acenia smiles at Merrow! Clever boy! Good Choice!
Doir
"wasnt prospit a bunch of shipping hippies?"
White Queen
The queen shakes her head. "There's no time... the fog is growing." As you look back, you can see the fog has already advanced a few streets closer.
Mari
Still holding on to Mahtah, Mari floats out the window, grinning maniacally.
Doir
"come on guys, we have to save the world or whatever."
Acenia
Acenia grips Merrow's hand and... waits for him to take off flying... She's still unstable.
Mahtah
Mahtah is still catatonic from embarassment.
Merrow
"Very well. We will make the attempt with what we have available then." Merrow looks down at Acena and squeezes her hand. "Are you ready?"
Doir
"you. what are you doing." Doir flies in and pulls Mahtah out by the hand. "we cant waste time."
Acenia
Acenia nods and holds her hat down with her other hand.
Mahtah
Mahtah's stil being fly-dragged by Mari
Merrow
"Let us all be cautious. We don't know what we'll find once we reach our destinations."
Doir
oh
lmao w/e
Doir flies over to the spoopy fog, but doesn't go into it yet.
Rubi
Rubi: "and me without any fancy pants gadgets... lets stick together once were down there"
Merrow
Merrow approaches Doir. "Excuse me. I do not believe I know you, yet you appear to be a player. May I assume you are one of the veterans?"
Doir
"yeah" Doir says as he puts on the green gas mask from way back when. "doir mavico, nice to meet you. you look a lot like maenam, so... maenams kid?"
languidLachesis (GM)
So, you are approaching the fog
Doir
ye
Merrow
 :,,,I see." Merrow sounds slightly dubious. "I am Merrow Niadis. It is good to meet you Doir."
Rubi
Rubi starts heading into the fog first going for the first landing
Acenia
Acenia hovers behind Merrow, out of sight.
Doir
Doir enters the fog too, right behind Rubi.
languidLachesis (GM)
"First landing"?
Miloko
I guess Miloko went in too, seeing as she's still being dragged
Doir
"stay together everyone, don't wanna get lost or you're gonna end up being killed by a sociopath hiding where you can't see him, probably."
Rubi
Rubi: "Well hurry up slow pokes"
Merrow
Before plunging in, Merrow tries to take a test breath of the fog, to make sure it's not some sort of miasma or anything.
Doir
"i was killed by a sociopath on prospit once. that was pretty fun. anyway dont go in tombs."
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, message me
Erisio
kk
Merrow
"Agent Rytoil--You are the Seer of Breath, correct? I don't suppose your powers have developed in such a way to help us make our way through a mist like this safely, have they?"
languidLachesis (GM)
What do you mean by first landing guys
still waiting for an explanation here
Acenia
probably like first in the room
languidLachesis (GM)
which room. The fog is outdoors.
Acenia
the person at the head of the party
Doir
idk what this is about landing
Acenia
room is a metaphor for encounter?
Doir
rubi is just taking point
hoping to be the first to land maybe
languidLachesis (GM)
ok, where is she entering the fog? from above? is she landing and walking in/
Doir
probably from above?
Mahtah
Mahtah snaps out of her trance suddenly, "Ah... um...Mage of Breath actually sir. Um... I suppose I can try something?"
Merrow
"Ah, my apologies then."
Doir
"ugh, sami would be really good for this fog. wheres sami."
languidLachesis (GM)
I'm waiting for RUBI's response, people
Merrow
"I have only seen these powers used by the veterans so far, so I do not know how capable any of us are with them as of yet."
Rubi
Rubi is entering from above but not gonna touch the ground. walking is for losers
languidLachesis (GM)
Ok. Rubi, once you are completely covered by fog, roll an athletics check.
Rubi
Rolling 1d4
( ) = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
roll 4df
Rubi
oops wrong one
Rolling 4df
( D+ D0 D+ D+ ) = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+5
( D+ D+ D+ D0 ) +5 = 7
Ok, Rubi, you take 5 physical stress as you suddenly lose the ability to fly, and slam into the cobblestones below.
Doir
"wow"
languidLachesis (GM)
if you're outside the fog you couldn't see it
if you're inside the fog, you have to roll as well
Doir
whoops
Merrow
Could we hear her thud into the ground though?
Doir
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D0 D0 D0 ) +2 = -2
Rubi
whats my minor physical then?
Doir
ppbpptt
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+5
( D+ D- D0 D+ ) +5 = 6
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D+ D+ D- ) +1 = 2
Merrow
Also, does Merrow's test sniff count as "inside the fog," or do we have to be entirely in it?
languidLachesis (GM)
Doir you take 8
Rolling 4df+5
( D- D- D0 D- ) +5 = 4
Doir
i have god tier flight tho
languidLachesis (GM)
Miloko, take 2
Doir, the fog removes flight
Doir
"ow"
languidLachesis (GM)
dealwithit.jpg
Merrow
Man, we really *should* have brought Sami. ^_^
Acenia
Acenia loses balance before the fog, even. She sucks and is upside-down.
Doir
"everyone dont fly into the fog you fall!"
Miloko
"o-ouch!? are you g-guys a-alright!?"
Rubi
Rubi rolls over. "ow"
Doir
"man i just filled up like so many physical stress boxes damnit"
Merrow
Merrow goes over to help Acenia right herself.
Miloko
Miloko pulls her sister onto her feet, "s-sorry I l-landed on you?"
Merrow
"Perhaps we should land BEFORE entering."
Mahtah
Mahtah blinks, letting go of Mari's hand for a moment. "Let me see if I can use my classpect to clear some of this up."
Acenia
"Sorry." She pouts.
Doir
"its not gonna work, you only have +1 breath and that sucks"
Merrow
"It's all right. It took me a bit."
Rubi
Rubi hops on her feet brushing herself off. acting tough "Thats fine sis... remind me to gain some weight next time for a softer landing!"
Mari
Mari floats outside the fog, watching Matah's actions with interest.
Mahtah
Mahtah tries to concentrate on her BREATHYNESS
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D- D0 D+ ) +1 = 0
Doir
can i roll rapport to try and give her an advantage?
languidLachesis (GM)
sure, but then the fog rolls against you both.
Merrow
I wonder if Rubi or Miloko or Thiago remember Sami's lesson on how to use your Aspect before you're powerful.
Doir
nah lmao
languidLachesis (GM)
so just mahtah, then?
Mahtah
Mahtah makes a few stupid anime-esque motions that don't do shit
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D- D- D+ ) +3 = 3
Miloko
Miloko does, but she's busy right now
languidLachesis (GM)
Mahtah, roll breath again
Mahtah
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D+ D+ D0 ) +1 = 1
Doir
"stop fooling around up there and get in here"
languidLachesis (GM)
ok Mahtah, as you attempt to do cool animu things. you manage to inhale a bit of the fog.
Rubi
(((rubi does as well and with a bonus... but healings not gonna do much
languidLachesis (GM)
You feel a heaviness in your lungs.
Go ahead and give yourself the temporary aspect "Inhaled Fog"
Mahtah
Mahtah begins to cough. Its like a party in your lungs and no one showered.
Merrow
Would this have happened to Merrow when he took his test sniff as well?
Doir
hashtag gas mask
languidLachesis (GM)
no he didn't try to use powers
Merrow
I see.
Acenia
Are Acenia and Merrow walking into the fog now?
Doir
Doir shakes his head and starts walkign towards the tower.
languidLachesis (GM)
Sure.
Rubi
Rubi follows behind doir
Doir
"yeah youre definitely beaus kid, staying on task and stuff"
Mari
"Oh, damn. Are you alright?" Mari floats behind Mahtah, giving her a whack on the back.
Merrow
"What a strange property for fog to have....that it would prevent flight."
Doir
"its magic evil space fog. dont question it."
Merrow
"Does anyone have a jar with which we could bottle some for research later?"
Rubi
"hehe. thanks! i just want this fog to stop"
Acenia
Does Acenia have jars for magic stuff?
Doir
"ive got some jars! theyre a bit smelly though."
languidLachesis (GM)
sure
Vyllen suddenly decides to not zone out. And follow the rest of the group or whatever were doing
Miloko
"umm, the fog is p-pretty t-thick? s-should we h-hold h-hands or s-something, so no one g-gets s-separated?"
Doir
"holding hands doesnt work, trust me."
Mahtah
Mahtah coughs. "I'm f..fine... le..lets land and join the *hack wheeze* others."
Rubi
Rubi holds her sisters hand anyway
Merrow
"Heh. Always prepared, eh Pumpkin?"
Doir
"one time i held hands with beau in a scary dark cave and then a monster was holding my hand. i got the monsters number. it was pretty cool."
Merrow
Merrow pats Mahtah on the back. "Thanks for trying anyway, Mahtah. It was probably unrealistic to expect us to be able to do anything that significant this early on."
Mari
With a sigh, Mari sinks down to the ground, walking quickly to catch up with the others.
Mahtah
"*wheeze* s'alright"
Doir
"yeah, mah-tah, good effort."
Acenia
"Canister without a filling, return with no chance of spilling!" She obtains a jar! Thanks sylladex!
Doir
"you should get a breath instrument from sami. thatd help you out a ton."
Merrow
"If holding hands is not an option, perhaps a game of Troll Marco Polo?"
Doir
"lets just hold hands."
Merrow
"We can sound off as we move forward."
Doir
Doir reaches out for Rubi's hand.
Merrow
"But you said holding hands didn't work?"
Doir
"it didnt work once, that doesnt necessarily mean it wont work twice."
Miloko
Miloko makes a sound of joy at the prospect of staying in physical contact with people
Doir
"though i am with another demain..."
Acenia
"Wh-..."
Rubi
Rubi grasps it and continues
erm... ok
Merrow
Actually, is the fog so thick that we can't see EACH OTHER, or is it only so thick we can't see where very far ahead where we're going?
languidLachesis (GM)
if you are outside the fog, you can't see inside it. If you are inside the fog, you can only see about 10 feet in any direction.
Miloko
either way, visibilty is probably a few feet at best
Doir
"this is a pretty long walk. i hope we're going the right way."
"coulda gotten totally turned around when i fell like five stories."
Rubi
"Maybe we should call out and see if someones around"
Merrow
Merrow takes Acenia's and Mahtah's hands."Very well. A Temperate Perrenial Flower chain then, I suppose."
Doir
"hello can anyone help us with out adventure"
Miloko
Miloko's hand is extended for who ever wants to join the chain next
Doir
*our
Acenia
"Flower Chain!" Acenia isn't sure what to do with her jar, but she carries it regardless.
Merrow
Can she not captchalog it?
Rubi
Rubi grabs her sisters hand
Acenia
(( I thought it was going to get used...)
Miloko
weren't they already holding hands?
Acenia
SUPER FAST FOG CAPTCHALOGUE.
Merrow
Oh, Merrow had only suggested it so it could be researched later
Vyllen does whatever, and grabs whoevers hand.
Doir
"we're doing pretty good, kids. nobodys died in like ten minutes, thats probably a new record."
Rubi
oh yeh sorry
Acenia
"Foggy Jar so Dense and Heavy, store yourself here until I'm ready!"
Mahtah
Mahtah takes Merrow's hand and hesitantly hands one out to Mari.
Merrow
"Is death on missions like these really so common?"
Acenia
"The whole universe died for us to get here..."
"Why not at every turn?"
Doir
"well, usually people would just go missing and then we'd never see them again."
Merrow
"Even with the power demonstrated by, for example, the elder Leyers and Revult?
Mari
Mari takes it with a sigh. "It is a pity this damn fog does not let us fly."
Doir
"uh, they're not *that* strong."
"maybe when rilset was on drugs, sure."
"nates a badass though."
Merrow
"The two of them were creating objects out of thin air."
Rubi
Rubi keeps scanning her eyes as they head wherever.
Merrow
"And Rilset nearly wiped one of our teammates out of existence."
"Before the misunderstanding was cleared up."
Doir
"yeah, ive seen that before."
Acenia
"I'm sure he had his reasons!" She puffs her cheeks out.
Doir
Doir shrugs. "ive done way cooler stuff with giant slugs during my mind training."
Miloko
"but w-were t-they g-good r-reasons?"
Mahtah
Mahtah attempts to keep her eyes open for anything out of the ordinary, taking a moment to raise her shades up to her forehead before reforming the chain*
Rubi
"olly olly oxen free"
Merrow
"Yes." Merrow says to Acenia. "We got it cleared up."
Can Vyllen attempt some sort of Lifey thing to detect life or get a visual of the area or some shit?
languidLachesis (GM)
As you head further into the town, it begins to resolve itself into a black brick village. With white carapacians rushing too and fro. The fog clears enough to allow you to see, but not fly. And sure Vyllen, roll
Doir
"btw tell nate i saw mwah"
*said
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D0 D0 D- ) +1 = -1
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D+ D0 D- ) +3 = 2
You inhale some of the fog.
Doir
"hey! shellheads!"
Merrow
"I'll be....sure to write it down." Merrow sounds unenthusiastic.
Doir
"the heck are you doing in this black place?"
"it doesnt match the color scheme of the rest of this planetary body and also its covered in antifly fog."
languidLachesis (GM)
doir, the carapacians seem to avert their eyes around you.
You hear Erisio's voice a few streets over, calling for Thiago.
Rubi
"should we break the chain and look around in pairs?
Doir
"nah, splitting the party is always a terrible idea."
"everyone always dies."
Acenia
"we are more crunchy and delicious in pair!"
Doir
"but i just heard someone calling out for a thiago, so lets go investigate that."
Acenia
"Eri?" Acenia tugs Merrow Harshly and follows the voice.
Thiago
Thiago 's ears perk up at the sound.
"Hello?"
Rubi
Rubi sighs and heads with doir
Doir
"hey! are there other heroes about?"
Rubi
"MARCO!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago doesn't hear it.
Merrow
"Splitting up never seemed a good idea in that show about the junior legislacerators and the barkbeast, either"
Doir
"doir mavico here!"
Thiago
oh
Acenia
did only doir?
Doir
Doir follows the sound of Erisio, tugging along the chain.
Acenia
ignore me then.
Mahtah
Can Mahtah roll an investigate to see if she sees something odd with the carapacians?
languidLachesis (GM)
Sure mahtah
i'm not ignoring you, babe. i have like 50 fuckin' messages
Mahtah
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D0 D+ D+ ) +3 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone BUT thiago heard him
Mahtah, they look normal. it's just their demeanor that has changed
Doir
"hey! hello! heroes here to save the day!"
Doir breaks the chain to take out his shotgun again. "whos there? are you evil?"
"i am literally a god"
languidLachesis (GM)
are you guys going toward Erisio's voice?
Doir
yeah
Erisio
Can Erisio hear these people
languidLachesis (GM)
Yes Erisio can hear them yelling.
Thiago can too
but thiago can't hear erisio
Acenia
"ERI!" Acenia shouts.
Erisio
"Acey?!"
Rubi
Rubi continues holding her sisters hand as she follows doir
Doir
GA texts the white queen. GA: did you drop off some 'eri' in the middle of the black place?
GA: wtf r u doin queen
Miloko
"I w-wish D-Darmok was h-here, he'd p-protect me?"
Acenia
"Merrow and I will protect you!"
White Queen
WQ: This is an auto response from the White Queen! I am busy doing awesome queen things, and you're not important enough for me to talk to while I do them. Try back later!
Erisio
Erisio will take the door to the downstairs
Doir
"guys, id be cautious. whoever we find here will not be sent by the white queen."
Merrow
"Indeed. You need not fear while we are with you, Miloko."
Rubi
"see you have people to protect you"
Miloko
"t-thanks?"
Doir
"they could be evil dopplegangers."
Thiago
Thiago moves toward the yelling, quietly.
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, you come out on the street, just as the rest of the party finds their way into the square.
Doir
Can I roll notice to see Thiago?
or okay
languidLachesis (GM)
He hasn't rolled a stealth
Doir
"you! stop right there." Doir aims his shotgun at Erisio.
languidLachesis (GM)
are you trying to stealth, thiago
Erisio
"Wah?!"
Erisio freezes
Doir
"where have you come from?"
Erisio
"A tree!"
Acenia
ACENIA NOTICES THIS THREAT AND TRIES TO BEAT DOIR OVER THE HEAD FOR THREATENING HER BROTHER
Doir
"what? i mean, how did you get to this black place?"
Erisio
"Well, a tree, then an office!:
languidLachesis (GM)
roll strife, acenia
Acenia
MYFIRSTNUMBUS2000 SMACK POWER
Doir
"that doesnt even make any sense"
languidLachesis (GM)
you get a surprise round because he's busy
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D+ D0 D- ) +2 = 1
Thiago
I am not stealthing
languidLachesis (GM)
Doir, you take 1 physical stress as the pale girl beats you with her broom.
Doir
"ow what the fuck lady"
Erisio
Upon seeing Acenia, Erisio hurries over to her
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, small note. You can't see Erisio.
Doir
Doir lowers his gun. "what the heck he could be a monster from the evil fog or an echo or a shapeshifter we have to be careful"
Thiago
Okay
Erisio
"Acey!"
Doir
I'd like to roll Mind to examine Erisio's mind to see if he's evil or not.
languidLachesis (GM)
sure doir
Doir
Or the 'real' Erisio
languidLachesis (GM)
go for it
Doir
Rolling 4df+7 invoking page of mind
( D0 D+ D+ D- ) +7 = 8
Acenia
"It's still my brother. Even if it's an evil brother, or an inverse brother..."
Doir
know im gonna get fogged but w/e
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+12
( D0 D0 D- D- ) +12 = 10
Doir
"yeah lady you gon die with that attitude"
languidLachesis (GM)
Doir, take 2 mental stress as you inhale some fog
Acenia
"I
Doir
"ow"
"cant use powers in here"
languidLachesis (GM)
You feel your mind go numb from the fog.
Acenia
have still outlived the previous culling estimate!" she said proudly.
Erisio
should I roll will to resist Doir's mental probbing?
languidLachesis (GM)
Nah Erisio, the fog took care of him
Erisio
ah ok
Doir
"the fog is stopping us from doing anything"
languidLachesis (GM)
The fog has your back, bro.
Erisio
"No, the fog let Acey hit you with a broom!"
Doir
"who even are you"
Erisio
"So, can anyone answer my questions? Why are we here? And why is Thiago ignoring me?"
Merrow
"I see. Well on the bright side, most of us have no real command over powers anyway. You are probably the only one who is truly hampered by this."
Erisio
"I'm Erisio Etrors!"
Doir
"oh my god"
languidLachesis (GM)
thiago, you can interact with the group. Just assume they're talking to air, and high fiving air.
Doir
"im doiiiiir"
"hi son"
"maybe son"
"possibly echo, fog monster, shapeshifter, something else"
Erisio
"Hello man who pointed a gun at me who is also my father"
Merrow
As though Rilset's never pointed a gun at you.
Rubi
"No erisio... Doir is your father..."
Thiago
"Guys? Who are you talking to?"
Erisio
"Anyway, what's the goal here?"
Doir
"yeah i learned from nate"
"we're gonna stop the fog? i dunno"
"howd you get here?"
Rubi
"uhh... erisio?"
Erisio
"Thiago! I am here! Why do you ignore me? Did I offend you? I'm sorry!"
"This shit just screams evil."
Merrow
"What do you mean who are we talking to, Thiago?"
Doir
"thiago? oh hey, im doir, we're talking to erisio or maybe a monster"
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, by the way, was skulking away from a tower, with a black brick facade around the door, which included a large, single black brick with the word BOTHWELL engraved on it.
red brick facade
Merrow
Can we do Lore checks on the term BOTHWELL? Because it means nothing to me.
Doir
"uh, this thiago guy is really suspicious"
Acenia
Acenia grabs Erisio's hand.
languidLachesis (GM)
sure
"Like, how evil can you be game? Spooked White Dudes, everything is dark."
Erisio
Erisio would also like to Lore
Doir
"which means he is *not* the evil one! red herring!"
languidLachesis (GM)
trolls take a +3
Acenia
"Be part of our Daisy chain! It's safe!"
languidLachesis (GM)
+2
noy 4
not 3
jesus fuck fingers
Thiago
"How so, sir?"
languidLachesis (GM)
or those who grew up in troll culture
mari
Erisio
Rolling 4df+4
( D0 D0 D+ D- ) +4 = 3
Mahtah
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D0 D0 D0 ) +2 = -2
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+4
( D+ D+ D0 D- ) +4 = 5
Doir
"you just walked away from a really dodgy lookin place dude"
Miloko
what about me? since human culture
Doir
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D+ D+ D- ) +3 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
no miloko
Acenia
is this lore?
languidLachesis (GM)
you suck
it's lore
Thiago
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D- D+ ) +3 = 5
languidLachesis (GM)
for troll culture
Acenia
bonuses?
Mari
Rolling 4df+5
( D0 D- D0 D+ ) +5 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
+2 if raised by troll
Acenia
Rolling 4df+6
( D- D+ D0 D- ) +6 = 6
Miloko
Rolling 4df+4
( D0 D+ D+ D0 ) +4 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone who got over 3
Doir
"okay. hold up. you two both came out of the fog. clearly one of you is genuine, one of you is not. or maybe both of you arent, or both of you are."
languidLachesis (GM)
You have heard the LEGEND OF BOTHWELL
Merrow
Wait, sorry, mine should've only been +3, not +4. That's still over 3 though
Mahtah
Mahtah is too distracted by the pattern of cobblestones on the street to be of any use.
Doir
"wait, we already solved this puzzle! with the echos and libby and kates time bed!"
"what is this crap?"
Rubi
Rubi just doesn't care... and looks around
languidLachesis (GM)
He was an ancient Seapeasant, who built a city by the sea, and is said to have had a FANTASTIC TOWER.
Inside the tower is his AMAZING TREASURE
AND ALL OF HIS VICTIMS
Doir
"everyone, look for a bed, its fake!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Bothwell is said to still haunt his tower
adding victims to the pile
but the TREASURE
Merrow
"Is this seriously supposed to be the Tower of Bothwell?"
"Hmm. Or an in-game recreation thereof, perhaps."
"... Is Doir just spouting random as bullshit?"
Rubi
"Whats a bothwell?"
Erisio
"Guys, this is the tower with the murder man!"
"Yeah probably."
Doir
"okay this is obviously the legend about the treasure"
Erisio
"Let's get treasure!"
Doir
"no erisio"
"if we go in there we'll almost certainly die"
Thiago
"Oh dear. Acenia, you remember? / The legend of the haunted bothwell place?"
Erisio
"Awwwwwww"
"But daaaaaaaaad"
"Treasure!"
Doir
"okay literally"
"uh"
"thats a trap"
"like an obvious trap"
"some well-known legend, stick the name of it on a tower, lure people into a deathtrap"
Acenia
"Bothwell.... hmmm"
Thiago
"Why would bothwell's tower be in this place?" :/
Doir
"this thiago guy or maybe you are probably bothwell and the real you is elsewhere"
"idk"
Thiago
"Waht nonsense are you spouting, green human?"
Rubi
"so its a trap... alright... so why dont we just take the tower out and rummage through the debris?"
Doir
"look you guys gotta learn to be super paranoid about everything or youll die"
Acenia
"What if all the real uses are somewhere else though, Lily's Dad? And we're all just illusions of the mind? Our own minds? A mass hallucination?"
Merrow
"What, like a dream?"
Acenia
She opens her eyes really wide for effect.
Merrow
"I mean we are on Prospit."
Doir
"look all i know is that somethings up here"
Miloko
"a d-dream? or a n-nightmare?"
Merrow
"Well obviously. A tower did appear out of nowhere clearly made out to be the site of a gruesome ghost story."
Erisio
"Hey Thiago, you're a purple-blood right? Isnt murder man the same?"
Doir
"seapeasant, brothwell, just came out of the spooky tower"
"ARE WE GOING IN OR NOT?"
Mari
"Bothwell is just a myth," Mari says, annoyed. "Whoever made this tower is clearly trying to frighten the superstitious." She ignores Doir's bizarre rambling. "I refuse to be intimidated by such nonsense. Let us go in, and confront whoever is responsible."
Doir
"everything points to thiago being the fake"
"ergo, hes not. red herring!"
languidLachesis (GM)
There is a large silver door knocker.
Merrow
"The queen asked us to explore. Whether it's real or not, we need to be able to report what we found to the White Queen."
Doir
"ahh fuck it lmao"
Thiago
"I suppose he was a violet blood."
Doir
Doir knocks on the knocker.
Acenia
Acenia would like to roll another lore to recall DETAILS of a likely TREASURED CHILDHOOD STORY.
Merrow
"But yes, we should all be on our guards."
Erisio
"Doir are you saying I'm not real?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Doir roll will
Doir
Rolling 4df+4
( D0 D+ D- D- ) +4 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
Doir, for a moment, the door knocker appears to turn into a mouth of teeth that bite your hand.
but your SWEET MIND POWERS
Doir
"idk dude figure it out yourself"
languidLachesis (GM)
Tell you its illusion
Doir
"hahah cool knocker"
languidLachesis (GM)
A moment later the door swings open.
ALL YOU SEE IS DARKNESS
DO YOU ENTER
Doir
"that was illusion magic right there. there are illusions here guys."
languidLachesis (GM)
Y/N
Doir
Y but first
Erisio
Erisio pops up behind Doir. "Oooooh dark"
Doir
TRANSFORM INTO MAGICAL GIRL DINA THE CHOSEN ARBITRIX TO INVESTIGATE THIS SPOOPY MYSTERY
Acenia
Rolling 4df+6 Dat Sweet Details
( D- D+ D- D- ) +6 = 7
Doir
+ take out flashlight
Acenia
if permitted
Merrow
Merrow grips Acenia's hand tighter. "Well, Human Halloween is your favorite Holiday, right? Whether fake or real, we're about to explore a Haunted Hive."
Acenia
Acenia is silent with Awe.
Thiago
Y
Miloko
Miloko turns to her sister, making a whimpering sound "I d-don't w-wanna go in t-there, but I'll f-follow if you w-want to go in?"
Dina
"lets go losers"
Erisio
Erisio enters
Mari
Mari takes Mahtah's hand. "Let's go in and be done with this foolishness, hmm?" She tugs her through the door.
languidLachesis (GM)
Ok everyone in the first room.
Dina
"fyi we're all probably going to die"
Thiago
Thiago draws his sword and takes... not point."
Mahtah
Mahtah is unceremoniously dragged in through the door.
languidLachesis (GM)
You hear the door close behind you.
With an ominous creak
Vyllen enters.
Acenia
"I... uh... "
Merrow
We were all holding hands still, right?
So I assume we all entered.
Rubi
"Umm... we'll we might as well... that dior person seems to know whats going on"
"just stay close ok?"
Dina
Rolling 4df+2 rolling notice to examine room thoroughly
( D- D+ D- D+ ) +2 = 4
Erisio
"Acey! Don't be scared, you have your big bro with you!"
Thiago
"I can't say I didn't expect that one..." He sighs.
Acenia
"You don't... remember?"
Dina
or investigate, notice and investigate are both +2 lmao
Thiago
"Remember what, sister?"
Rubi
Rubi goes in might as well not miss the group
Merrow
Thorough examination over time would be Investigate, yeah. Notice would be for simple perception.
Acenia
Acenia... captchalogues her hat. She has super hat hair. It's awful. Oh god.
languidLachesis (GM)
The door is firmly shut, and all you see is a large black table in the center of the room, on which rests a large silver bowl, overflowing with fruit. A tiny sign sits beside the bowl, and in elegant trollian script, it says "Eat me, if you please."
Merrow
Merrow notices Acenia's hair, and his smile broadens.
Erisio
Erisio picks up a fruit
"I can plant this later!"
Dina
Doir swats it out of his hand.
Mahtah
Mahtah eyes the bowl and readies a pistol.
Dina
"dont eat that!"
"jesus christ"
Miloko
"it m-might be p-poisoned!?"
Acenia
"We're not hungry... Nobody is hungry. Le't's not be hungry."
Erisio
"Why would I eat it???? I wanted to plant it later!"
Dina
"dont. its dangerous."
Thiago
Thiago tries to get a look at what's in the bowl.
Rubi
Rubi laughs and watches the group freak out
Merrow
"Wait, does it want us to eat the sign?"
languidLachesis (GM)
It looks like various bright red human apples.
of different sizes
Dina
"someone disposable eat an apple"
languidLachesis (GM)
but all BRIGHT FUCKING RED
Thiago
Thiago eats the bowl.
... Can I shoot the bowl?
Merrow
"I mean that's the joke I would go for if I were running a FLAR--Merrow coughs and trails off."
Thiago
Not the food, the bowl.
Dina
"no not the possibly fake guy please"
Thiago
is joke
Acenia
"Can we just not..."
Merrow
Oops, those quotation marks were wrong.
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, you go to lift the bowl, but it appears to be affixed to the table
Erisio
"So uh, if we can't eat. And we're locked in"
"Now what"
Dina
"alright fuck it"
Thiago
Thiago puts a hand to his chin. "Hmm."
Dina
Dina eats an apple.
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina
Erisio
"Wow hypocrit"
languidLachesis (GM)
You eat the apple, and it's fucking delicious, fucking great.
Merrow
"You are....somewhat reckless, I fear, Doir."
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone else roll notice
Dina
"wow this tastes great i bet its full of maggots"
Mahtah
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D+ D0 D- ) +2 = 3
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D+ D- D- ) +1 = 1
Erisio
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D0 D+ D- ) +2 = 2
Rolling 4df
( D+ D+ D- D- ) = 2
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D- D0 ) +3 = 3
Mari
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D+ D- D+ ) +1 = 2
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D0 D- D+ D0 ) +0 = -1
Rubi
Rolling 4df
( D0 D0 D- D+ ) = -1
Merrow
"I don't think I can eat the whole sign."
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D- D0 D- ) +1 = 1
Merrow
"Or maybe it was a Human Insult."
"I have heard humans say this before, yes? 'Eat me!'?"
Dina
"i bet itll shrink me like alice in wonderland lmao"
Erisio
"more like Doir in Dumbderland"
Rubi
Rubi's just taps away on her phone
Merrow
"It is an oddly polite insult though."
Dina
"wow"
languidLachesis (GM)
everyone who got a positive number, for a moment, the apple changes to a delicate troll woman's hand, and Dina sinks her teeth into it, dark maroon blood gushes out and streaks down his face. A moment later, it flickers back to an apple... but the blood remains.
Acenia
"Uh..."
Erisio
"Doir! You're bleeding!"
Miloko
Miloko lets out an ear piercing shriek
Dina
"okay"
"Haha dude. You just at an apple hand."
Erisio
"And you ate a hand!"
*ate
Dina
"hahahahah really"
Mahtah
Mahtah blinks again. "I... need my notes... "
Thiago
Thiago grins a bit, but only for a moment.
Merrow
"Maybe the sign is made out of something edible...like Paddy Grown Granular Cereal Paper."
Rubi
"Who ate a hand?"
Dina
"oh man i like this place"
Merrow
"What's this about eating hands?"
"Doir did."
Miloko
Miloko faints
Thiago
"What are you all talking about? What hand?"
Dina
Dina starts eating another apple, and pockets a few more.
Merrow
"Miloko? Are you all right?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, as you keep eating, you feel something hard in your mouth. Probably a seed. You should spit it out.
Rubi
Rubi watches as her sister falls then she slaps her face a few times
Acenia
Acenia... approaches and captchalogues a few apples. "Nutritious fruit containing sweet nectar, another bushel for the collector..." 3 apples disappear?
Dina
She spits it out, as she videotapes this on her phone.
Rubi
very lightly
languidLachesis (GM)
You spit out a troll tooth.
Dina
"hahahah bet its a bone guys"
Erisio
Erisio picks up Miloko
Dina
"called iiiiit"
Erisio
er, attempts to
"What was it?"
Dina
Dina captchas the tooth.
Mari
Mari shakes her head. "Just an illusion, clearly. A false apple, a plastic tooth, a little fake blood. Easy enough to do."
Dina
"a tooth lmao"
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, roll physique
"top kek"
Mahtah
"Well I don't think I will need to eat for another month thank you"
Dina
Rolling 4df+3
( D+ D0 D+ D- ) +3 = 4
Erisio
Erisio captchalouges some apples as well
"This place is gonna be full of disembodied limbs just ripe for the eating. Calling it now."
"Yum!"
Dina
"this place is great"
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+12
( D- D- D0 D- ) +12 = 11
Acenia
"Uh..."
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, you begin to shiver violently.
Dina
"hahahah guys look im shiverring"
Acenia
"S... sure..."
Merrow
"Well done."
"You're gonna get possessed."
Dina
"im prolly boutta die"
Erisio
"Acenia! Help, we need a diagnosis!"
Merrow
"It is impressive shivering."
Dina
"or explode"
Mahtah
Mahtah cocks her pistol just to be safe.
Acenia
"Isn't that neat! I hear it takes more energy to eat an apple than the nutrients you get out of it will give you... Perhaps you are malnourished?"
Acenia laughs nervously.
Merrow
Oh, is the room still filled with fog?
Vyllen takes out his dual pistols as well. "lmao."
Dina
"dont worry guys, im a god"
Thiago
"Are you alright Mister Mavico?"
Dina
"and this would be a pretty lame death, so id be fine."
Erisio
"Oh god he's delirious!"
Dina
"watch out tho"
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone else
Dina
"the lights could go out at any second"
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina vanishes out of existence.
Dina
oh no
Oh. Okay.
Erisio
"Dad!"
"Ah!"
Dina
rip in peace
Mahtah
Mahtah blinks again "uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Merrow
"Um....that is an odd effect for an apple to have."
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, you can see another door, this one made of a bleached white wood.
Roll lore if you like.
Rubi
"aww man i forgot to ask him how to mess with code..."
Merrow
"Whoever heard of someone disappearing after eating an apple?"
Dina
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D0 D- ) +3 = 3
"wow this isnt where i was a moment ago"
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina you realize the wood of the door you're looking at is ancient, practically fossilized.
And carved with very tiny marks.
Dina
take pics
Mari
"Hmm. Mirrors," Mari says confidently. "And trick lighting. You will have to do better than that!" she calls out.
Erisio
"Well, you know what they say! An apple a day erases you from the universe!" Erisio is near crying
Thiago
Thiago raises a hand to his chin. "That's not normal..."
Acenia
"Apple represent... the food of eternal youth! That is to say... death. They are good offerings to demons and such."
Merrow
"I doubt he is dead, Erisio."
Acenia
Acenia scratches her flat hair
Dina
After taking pics, Dina steels her will to give herself the advantage READY FOR SURPRISES.
Rolling 4df+4
( D- D- D- D+ ) +4 = 5
Merrow
"Otherwise his 'godhood' is severely overstated."
Acenia
"Oh but also fertility..."
"I guess."
If there are any apples left, Vyllen gonna take one and ogle it.
Miloko
"umm, s-should s-someone e-else try one?"
Merrow
"Temptation as well, right?"
Acenia
"Right!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen there are just a shitton of apples.
Merrow
"I seem to recall hearing there was some Human legend about apples and temptation."
Miloko
"t-there is?"
He licks it.
Rubi
"wait wait... i wanna try something...
Dina
did my uh, advantage creation work?
'cause after that id like to enter the door
Acenia
"I believe the humans had a series of rainbow drinkers and the apple represented the unattainable yet somehow still obtained affection of the rainbow drinker by a human female..."
"I dunno Vyllen, do we really want to eat a hand?"
Rubi
Rubi grabs an apple...
Merrow
"Humans have rainbow drinkers?"
Acenia
"It was... a long read..."
Rubi
"what if we lick it"
Merrow
"But they only have one blood caste."
"That's silly."
Miloko
"I'll do it?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen, tastes like apple peel
Dina, when you try to open the door, the runes form into words. "You must wait for the others, Madame Mavico."
Erisio
Erisio takes another apple. For the sake of pleasing the haunted house he chants a fake sounding incantation. "Apple Apple Super rad! Take me to my stupid dad!" He then takes a chomp
Acenia
"Maybe there are UV spectrums we cannot see in their blood?"
Dina
"heheh okay door, ill wait."
"youre very polite."
"huh. Whatever." he sinks his teeth in, "Hang on wait. Do I really want to do this?"
languidLachesis (GM)
When Erisio bites into the apple, it suddenly turns mealy and wormy in your mouth.
A moment later Erisio vanishes.
Acenia
"ERI?!?!"
"Haha yes." he takes a bite.
Erisio
Does Erisio see Doir?
Acenia
Acenia flits about the spot he was in and panics.
Thiago
"Thiago takes an apple wordlessly and bites it.
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, you're alone in a sitting room. It's got lovely furniture, and appears to be an old fancy smoking lounge.
Merrow
"Holy carp. We're just losing people left and right now."
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen, smoking lounge.
Erisio
"Ah shit, magic totally IS FAKE"
Rubi
"Screw it. might as well try it. lets see how far the rabbit goes!" Rubi licks it first then takes a bite!
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, Smoking lounge.
Erisio
"Didn't even get me to DOir"
languidLachesis (GM)
Rubi, Door.
Miloko
Miloko will take a bite, better to not be alone
Dina
"oh hey rubi"
(God dammit :p))
languidLachesis (GM)
Miloko, with the door.
Dina
"have you met beatrix door politey"
languidLachesis (GM)
Girls to door, boys to smoking lounge.
Rubi
"Hey doir! whats going on?"
Miloko
(in the conservatory?))
Dina
"thats the name i just gave this door"
"YOOOOOOOO DO- Wait what the fuck?"
Erisio
"Vyllen! Magic didn't get me to my Dad! I'm taking this up with Acey!"
Rubi
"Beatrix? Hello... I'm Rubi can you open up?"
Miloko
"w-where's e-everyone e-else?"
Merrow
"Well I guess we're all just going to follow the instructions of the sign left by whoever made this trap for us then."
Dina
"this door called me madame"
languidLachesis (GM)
From here i'm going to start bouncing between
Acenia
...Acenia cuts an apple in half?
languidLachesis (GM)
So please
Ladies first.
"Hey Risi! I think we just split the party."
Merrow
Merrow shrugs and btuies into an apple and then waits for the boys' turn.
Dina
but what happens if i detransform
Acenia
D:
Dina
"okay door is this enough people yet"
Erisio
You come to Erisio and reaffirm his belief in magic
Dina
Dina tries opening it again.
Erisio
I dont actually know
languidLachesis (GM)
Are all the girls at the door?
Dina
acey wont go because you told her something
languidLachesis (GM)
One moment then.
Dina
which is metagaming
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, are you alone in the room?
Dina
only noobs metagame
languidLachesis (GM)
No it's not, Doir
Erisio
DIna, Acey remembered something IC, but LL whispered it to her
Mari
No, Mar is still there.
Dina
eheheh im joking
languidLachesis (GM)
Not funny doir
Mahtah
Mahtah is still in the room
Dina
sorry
languidLachesis (GM)
that's super passive aggressive and rude
All three of you are refusing to eat?
Merrow
Merrow ate.
languidLachesis (GM)
no, Mari, Acenia, Mahtah
Mahtah
Mahtah saw the thing turn into a hand. She is pretty damn sure she isn't even touching the apples at this point
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
Acenia
ACENIA LOOKS FRANTICALLY FOR A DOOR?
Mari
Mari refuses to engage in this magic nonsense.
languidLachesis (GM)
NO door
Acenia
STAIRS
languidLachesis (GM)
seems the one behind you vanished
No stairs
Solid room
Acenia
WINDOWS?
languidLachesis (GM)
no
And now, the bowl seems to be filling with a rainbow slurry of blood, between the apples
Acenia
Acenia throws an apple on the ground!!!
languidLachesis (GM)
The slurry begins to spill out of the bowl, and run along the tabletop, then dribble to the floor.
Mahtah
"Well that certainly is more inviting. And by inviting, I mean terrifying."
languidLachesis (GM)
The apples in the bowl turn into troll hands, and begin waving frantically, while you hear women screaming.
Acenia
"I MISS DERSE."
Mari
"Please, it is just a pump attached to the bowl." Mari flinches at the hands. "Well, that is harder to explain."
Acenia
"WHERE IS STABBY MAN?"
Erisio
Can Erisio send a message to Acenia?
Mahtah
Mahtah points her gun at the applehands. "Uh... come out of the bowl with your... um.. you's up!"
languidLachesis (GM)
you can pester her, sure
Erisio
CG -> GT: "Acey, I'm in a fancy room! You should come! Eat the apple, it's all good!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Mahtah, the female screams change to laughter, and they say, "As you wish!" before a bunch of disembodied hands begin climbing out of the bowl, heading for the three of you.
The blood on the floor is pooling fast, there's about an inch of blood on the floor now, staining your shoes.
Mahtah
"I... immediately regret this decision."
languidLachesis (GM)
The hands scuttle down the table and through the blood, heading towards your ankles.
Acenia
GT -> CG: "Okay, You're my brother and I appreciate you, but you just said a very Lily thing. And she bought a jar of puppy pee."
Mari
Mari backs away, readying her wrench. "Animatronic," she says tightly. "Clearly."
Acenia
"ROBOTS OF COURSE. YES." Acenia nods frantically in agreement.
languidLachesis (GM)
The hands reach your feet! Roll athletics or they will start climbing your legs.
Mari
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D+ D0 D+ ) +2 = 2
Mahtah
"Mari, if we die here, I am sorry I didn't play poker with you."
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D+ D+ ) +2 = 5
Mahtah
Rolling 4df+4
( D- D+ D0 D0 ) +4 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
The three of you manage to shake off the hands, but now the blood is to your ankles! Your shoes are ruined, and your socks irreparably stained!
Mari
Mari stares down at her feet. "Forgiven. If we do survive, would you like to give it another go?" she asks, looking up.
Acenia
"I am confused."
Acenia grabs a hand from her ankle...
Mahtah
Mahtah flinches at the mention of the idea but sighs, "f..fine sure..."
Acenia
"Please be an apple..."
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, it's an apple.
covered in blood
but apple
Acenia
Acenia is not bothered by the blood. Just the hand bits...
She nibbles at the apple.
languidLachesis (GM)
You feel the crunch of flesh and bone through your teeth, but you end up at the door, covered in blood.
Miloko
"wow, w-what h-happened to you?"
Erisio
GC: Eaaaaaaat it, trust me it isnt bad. it tastes like the meat Papa fed us!
Dina
"...and thats every pun about hands i know! oh, hey lady."
Acenia
GT: Papa never fed me any meat. Nice try!
Mahtah
Mahtah gulps. "I... guess that means we need to eat these things..." she says, grabbing a hand out of the blood, whiping the blood away on her shirt and taking a quick bite.
languidLachesis (GM)
Mahtah, you definitely taste apple. And arrive at the door.
Mari
Mari sighs. "Very well." She picks one delicately, staring for a moment, before biting into the hand/apple.
languidLachesis (GM)
definitely tastes like apple.
Erisio, your apple was rotten, not meaty
Merrow
What was Merrow's like?
Erisio
((oh, sorry)
(nasty))
Dina
"door. doooor. can we go yet. look at all these madames." Dina attempts to open it again.
Erisio
Retcon what Erisio said about it being meaty then, forget everything Acenia
Mahtah
"I need five showers."
languidLachesis (GM)
The door says. "Did you enjoy your snack, ladies?" And swings open.
Dina
"yes i did! thank you very much. wow, the customer service here is great."
"someones getting a good review on yelp."
Mahtah
" :| "
Acenia
Acenia grumps like a grumpy-lump. Or rather, like a frustrated 3 sweep-old who didn't get her way.
Rubi
"mine was tasty! Hey acenia!
Dina
Dina strolls in, ready for sudden jumpscares with shotgun in hand.
languidLachesis (GM)
This room is a long hallway, with mirrors along one side, and large glass windows on the other.
Through the windows, you see only fog.
Dina
do we look normal in the mirrors?
Acenia
"Magic talking door?"
Dina
"yeah i named it beatrixe we're best friends now"
Acenia
"Magic talking everything?"
Dina
Dina checks herself out in a mirror.
She adjusts her hat to look more detectivelike.
Rubi
"Tell me when my hair turns into snakes and talks to me" Rubi giggles as she walks looking out the windows
languidLachesis (GM)
You look normal in the mirrors, but the actions in the mirror are a bit... delayed.
Dina
"hey, i think light is slowed in here!"
"must be a dense gas in the air."
languidLachesis (GM)
Your reflections move about a half second behind you.
Dina
"orrr theres doubles behind this'mirror'."
Can I axe the mirror?
languidLachesis (GM)
sure why not
Dina
Rolling 4df+4
( D- D- D- D- ) +4 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
You smash the mirror. You hear a loud scream.
Dina
"sorry!"
"are you okay, whoever just screamed?"
Miloko
"I h-hate t-this p-place, can we j-just l-look for a way out?"
Dina
"ill pay for the damages."
Rubi
Rubi jumps a little at the scream and looks at the shattered mirror
"What the heck doir?"
Acenia
"Seven sweeps bad luck!"
Mahtah
"Remind me to never visit an art gallery with you Miss Mavico."
Dina
"oh, there was an art gallery full of dead people once"
"sami was in it! and so was ryspor, as jelly!"
"i heard it was great."
Mahtah
" :| "
languidLachesis (GM)
A ghostly servant appears. A handless female troll. It waves its stumps, and the mirror reforms.
Miloko
and now Miloko's face is almost as pale as Acenia's
Dina
"hi, whats your name?"
Rubi
"Oh! ok then..."
Acenia
"Do I have a book for this?"
Dina
Dina snaps a pic.
Acenia
Acenia huddles in a corner, uncaptchaloging book after book and trying to look up anything that might help.
Dina
"alright team, any ideas?"
Miloko
"w-what's on the other end of the h-hall?"
Dina
"i dunno." Dina goes to check it out.
languidLachesis (GM)
A large set of double doors is at the far end of the hall.
Dina
Dina opens it.
"hello, door! nice to meet you."
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, as you walk down the mirrors, you notice a tall troll gentleman escorting your reflection.
Dina
She stops. "hey!"
She snaps another picture.
"who the heck are you"
Miloko
"is it s-safe d-down t-there?" Miloko yells down the hall
Rubi
"So far so good! Come on slowpoke"
Dina
"theres some tall dude in my reflection escorting me!"
Acenia
"How in the heckerdoodles do I get out of here....?"
Dina
"he must be INVISINBLE" Dina karate chops the space where he is on her side.
Rolling 4df+4
( D+ D+ D- D+ ) +4 = 7
Rubi
Rubi looks at the mirror
Dina
*invisible
*where he would be on the real side
languidLachesis (GM)
you hit nothing, Dina
Miloko
Miloko makes her way down the hall
Dina
"dang."
"oh well."
languidLachesis (GM)
None of you can see Dina's escort.
Dina
Dina shrugs and opens the doors.
languidLachesis (GM)
Or Miloko's when he appears.
The doors are locked.
Dina
"doors y u locked"
Mahtah
Mahtah follows suit with a shrug.
Dina
"everyone get over here"
languidLachesis (GM)
Miloko, the troll smiles winsomely at you, and you hear a voice in your head. "How was your apple?"
Mari
Mari proceeds down the hall, towards the doors.
Miloko
"it was, a-alright, I g-guess? who are you?"
Rubi
Rubi shrugs "I see nothing... who you talkin to sis?"
languidLachesis (GM)
you each get an escort, who asks each of you how your apple was
Acenia
Acenia recaptchalogues all her books hastily. She then decides, hey, it's pumpkin time! And "disappears". Nobody can kill her if they can't see her, right?
Rubi
"Oh it was delicious but i prefer salmon"
Dina
"ohh thanks for asking i loved it it was really nice and scared everyone. have you tried the apples, person who is probably the murderer ghost?"
Mari
Mari ignores the obviously projected image in the mirror.
Mahtah
"...grabby..." she mutters to herself.
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia vanishes.
The rest of you come to the door.
AND it's the boys turn!
Boys!
Erisio
Yes?
languidLachesis (GM)
You are in a well-appointed smoking lounge.
Erisio
"Fancy! What is this place?"
"Hello, person who's hand was eaten by my dadmom, are you there?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, you hear a voice mockingly say. "Hello, person who's hand was eaten by my dadmom, are you there?"
Erisio
"Yes I am! Are you ok?"
Merrow
"This is not as terrifying as the designers of this level may have planned for it to be."
Erisio
"Do you need any help?"
Thiago
(I have to brb
languidLachesis (GM)
The voice continues to repeat everything you say, Erisio, in mocking tones.
Thiago
emergency
Merrow
"Perhaps the scary part will be their selection of wine."
languidLachesis (GM)
other boys, roll notice.
Merrow
Merrow investigates to see what their stash consists of.
Erisio
"Now see, if you keep copying me, I can't find you! Please, I want to help you"
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D- D0 D- D+ ) +0 = 0
No, that was my Notice
Rolling 4dF+1
( D+ D0 D0 D0 ) +1 = -1
THAT was my Investigate.
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, you find a bottle of the FINEST WINE EVER.
OH WAIT, NOT A BOTTLE, A BOX
Merrow
"Wow. I was wrong."
"Finely appointed indeed."
languidLachesis (GM)
Next to it you find a bunch of plastic wine glasses with wine already in them, and foil caps to prevent the wine from spoiling
Erisio
"Miss, please stop copying me, I want to help!"
Merrow
"I wonder if we are supposed to be drinking these as well."
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, it continues to mock you.
Thiago, when you come back, roll notice
Merrow
"Not exactly the fanciest presentation."
Erisio
Erisio takes out an apple. "Do you... want it back?"
Merrow
Merrow captchalogs the wine and decides to wait until he has access to proper wine flutes. He's not seatrash.
"...Bothwell must have been in college when he died."
"And single."
languidLachesis (GM)
roll another notice, Merrow
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D+ D+ D+ D- ) +0 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, you notice a curtain along one wall suddenly twitch, but there is no breeze.
Merrow
Merrow goes over to poke the curtain with his sceptre.
Erisio
"Hey guys, This lady is copying me, I want to help her but she's being rude"
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, the curtain is over something wooden.
Merrow
Merrow pulls back the curtain.
Thiago
ugh back
languidLachesis (GM)
There's a large wooden door there, with a number 1.
Merrow
"A spooky hidden passage. Do you guys think we should explore it?"
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D0 D0 D+ ) +1 = -1
Erisio
"Hey look! A one! Nice find dude!"
Thiago
((that's my notice
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago notices nothing.
Erisio
Erisio starts moving the rest of the curtains
Thiago
"I think it would be... uh... interesting!"
languidLachesis (GM)
roll investigate erisio
roll notice thiago.
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D- D0 D+ ) +1 = 0
buh
Erisio
Rolling 4df
( D+ D- D- D0 ) = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
you both find nothing
merrow
Will we discover what's behind door #1?
Merrow
Shit yeah, Monty Haul!
Oh, wait, is there a mystery box?
No, no, I'm going with Door #1.
Erisio
Erisio, having found nothing, joins merrow
Thiago
A NEW CAAAAAAAAR
languidLachesis (GM)
THere is a mystery box
on the table
if you wish to open it.
Merrow
Oh shit.
Erisio
"Merrowwww, you're smart, what do we do"
Merrow
I mean can we not do both? This isn't actually Let's Make a Deal, right?
languidLachesis (GM)
no, you can do both.
Merrow
Merrow's going for the door. Erisio or Thiago can open the box.
Erisio
Erisio heads for the box
making grabby fingers
He plucks off the lid
Thiago
"Go ahead and open it." Thiago grins.
Merrow
Merrow opens the door.
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, inside the box, is an ivory pipe.
Erisio
Erisio takes it
"Hey guys what's this"
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, you enter a hallway with a row of windows on one side, and mirrors on the other.
You see nothing through the windows but fog.
Merrow
"Heh. If we run into any evil Heroes, we should smash these windows and let the fog keep them from using magic on us."
Erisio
"Good idea, Hey I have one too!"
"What if this pipe lets us breath the fog?"
Merrow
"Maybe. I'd rather not risk letting the fog in yet to test it though."
"What if we end up needing our powers?"
Erisio
Erisio captchalouges the rest of the box in case
"Fair enough dude, hey Thiago, ready to go?"
Merrow
Merrow walks down the hall.
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, as you exit the door, you see not your reflections, but the girls all standing outside the door you just came from.
Erisio
Erisio follows
Merrow
Merrow waves to the girls.
"There you guys are! I was getting worried."
Erisio
"Acey! Dad!"
Dina
can we hear/see them?
languidLachesis (GM)
you can't see ACenia
and no you can't
Thiago
Thiago folows Erisio.
Merrow
"Wait. Where's Acenia?"
languidLachesis (GM)
you mean merrow
Erisio
oh yeah she voided
Thiago
((he is following merrow, so yes in effect)
Merrow
"I hope she didn't get lost."
Erisio
"Maybe she did a magic thing, that's what she does"
"Her incantations *work*"
Merrow
"Hmm. I wonder why she would though."
"I wouldn't think she'd be scared. This sort of thing is practically her milieu."
"I guess they can't hear us." Merrow taps on the glass of the mirrors. Not hard enough to break them or anything, just enough to make noise that the others might hear if they're on the other side.
"Hmm. Maybe this isn't a live image, either..."
languidLachesis (GM)
Nope
They hear nothing
Erisio
Erisio hoists his shovel
"Smash?"
Merrow
Would Merrow's natural understanding of Time as the Prince of Time give him any sort of sense as to whether he is witnessing something that is happening right now?
languidLachesis (GM)
Roll time.
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1
( D+ D- D+ D0 ) +1 = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+5
( D- D+ D- D+ ) +5 = 7
Merrow, you realize you're seeing something happening right now, but now the difficulty of all time checks has been raised by +5
Merrow
Do i realize that they've all been raised by +5? Or whatever the in-universe description of that would be.
Or is that something AA knows rather than Merrow?
languidLachesis (GM)
you realize something quickly cut off your access to time.
Merrow
"Hmm. I got a sudden flash of insight....this is happening right now. But then just as suddenly I felt like my senses were cut off. Like someone turned on the lights in a room then suddenly turned them off. And it got darker than before,"
"Maybe it was my Time powers....but if so....I don't think it's just the fog that's affecting our abilities here."
"But it appears to be reactionary rather than immediate. So....maybe it is possible to use our powers, but it becomes more difficult after we do so?"
Erisio
"Spooky. ok no mind powers for me, nuh uh"
Merrow
"Yes, probably so. Doir has already used Mind powers, so whatever is blocking us already knows how to fight back against Mind Powers."
Thiago
I'm not following..." Thiago looks confused.
Merrow
"Maybe your Hope powers could work Thiago....but I would hold them back until they become truly game-changing, as I suspect you will only get one chance."
Merrow doesn't know that Pages are useless yet.
Oh, when I tapped on the glass, did it feel like I was tapping on a window, or was it like there was a wall behind the mirror?
Thiago
Thiago stares at merrow blankly.
Erisio
Erisio heads down the hall
or like, starts to
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, your reflection is a half step behind you
it felt like a wall
Merrow
"I suspect these are showing us a different place in the tower. That didn't feel like a window."
"So we should probably continue on."
Erisio
"Hey Merrow! My reflection is lagging, does that mean anything!"
Merrow
"Yes. Trick mirrors. Whether enchanted or technological I couldn't say."
Erisio
Erisio waves at his reflection, examining it's movements
Is it mirroring perfect, just delayd? Or does it have errors?
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, your reflection waves, then gives you the finger.
Erisio
"Rude!"
Merrow
"Ahaha. It is like that Troll Harpo Marx routine."
"Only ruder."
Erisio
"Merrow! The mirrors are alive and rude"
Merrow
"Yes. Let us continue on."
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, you can see the reflection of Erisio, but not Erisio himself
Merrow
"I suspect these are here only to make us feel uncomfortable, rather than a genuine puzzle to be solved."
Merrow moves on toward the next room. Though he does give a little nod of appreciation at his reflection. Damn he looks good.
Erisio
Erisio raspberries the mirror and continues on
Merrow
How is it that no one else can coordinate colors?
Erisio
rude
Thiago
Thiago looks at his own reflection?
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago is not reflected in the mirror, a super handsome adult Seapeasant is in his place.
He bows formally to Thiago
and mouths the words "Welcome Home."
Thiago
Thiago grins and winks at the reflection.
"I like these mirrors."
Erisio
"I don't, can I smash them"
"please"
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, you come to a huge double door.
Merrow
Merrow looks for a latch and attempts to open it.
languidLachesis (GM)
The door will open easily, after we go back to THE GIRLS!
Ladies
Dina
Dina pulls on the door. "why are you closed? tell us why youre closed! tell us the reason!"
languidLachesis (GM)
The door opens, and you find a well appointed smoking room on the other side.
though it looks like someone totally raided the mini fridge
and opened a box on the table.
Dina
"aw shit, the mini fridges empty"
Rubi
Rubi waves to the mirror and walks inside
Miloko
"how can you t-think of f-food at a t-time l-like t-this?"
Mahtah
"It smells like an art professor's office in here."
Dina
"uh, whered that broom chick go?"
"im trying to make light of the situation, lady."
"broom chick? where did you go?"
"oh god, they're picking us off one by one"
"everyone hold hands again"
Rubi
Rubi tries capchalogging the mini fridge!
Miloko
"we n-need to f-find the way out? c-come on and s-search?"
Dina
"sigh. broom chick, you were so... broomy. you will be missed. rip in peace."
"we have to avenge her."
Miloko
rolling investigate
Mahtah
Mahtah rolls her eyes as she begins to search the smoking lounge.
Miloko
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D- D0 D+ ) +2 = 2
Dina
Dina searches too.
Mahtah
(mahtah's rolling investigate as well)
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D- D+ D0 ) +2 = 1
notice
Mahtah
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D+ D0 ) +3 = 4
Rubi
Rolling 4df
( D0 D+ D0 D- ) = -1
languidLachesis (GM)
Mahtah, you find Doors 2, 3, and 5
Mahtah
"There appear to be several choices as to where we go from here."
"Also I think I found a barrel full of matchbooks from different bars and smoke shops."
Dina
"okay, the others clearly went through here. lets leave a note telling them which way we are going."
"ooh, gimme."
Mahtah
Mahtah slaps Dina's hand away.
Dina
"wow. rude."
"i have napalm anyway."
Miloko
Miloko is going to check for the number on the door they entered
*entered the room from
Dina
Dina takes out a sharpie and writes "came in through here" on the floor under the door they entered.
languidLachesis (GM)
Miloko it says 1
Dina
"if we came in one, we should go to two, right?"
Rubi
"I was about to suggest the same thing"
Dina
She then writes "going in here" under door 2.
"lets move out, team."
( she also writes -dina after each note )
( -dina/doir )
languidLachesis (GM)
ok.
Rubi
Rubi goes to door two and opens said door
"Ladies first!"
Miloko
"I d-don't t-think t-that a-applies w-when w-we're all l-ladies?"
languidLachesis (GM)
As you enter door #2, you discover a fancy dining room, with places set for 10.
Rubi
Rubi ooo's and heads in
Dina
Dina takes all the plates.
And cutlery.
Mari
Mari sighs, but enters Door 2 after the others.
Rubi
Rubi frowns
"seriously?"
Dina
"what, these are nice plates"
"we're gonna kill the ghost he wont need them"
Mahtah
Mahtah slaps Dina's hand again.
Dina
"wtf dont slap me"
Rubi
"when are you ever going to need... nevermind can i have a knife or fork or something?"
Dina
"yeah sure here"
Mahtah
Mahtah pulls out her notes and underlines the allcaps, bolded words "POTENTIAL KLEPTOMANIAC"
Miloko
I assume there are no visible exits aside from the door we came in from, if it's even still there
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina it's all affixed to the table
Dina
"nooo its glued on"
Acenia
Acenia pops back into existence under the table.
Rubi
"shucks..."
Mari
Mari slaps Dina in the back of the head. "Stop trying to steal things. Also, what are you doing under the table, Acenia?"
Rubi
Rubi sits at the table
Dina
Dina slaps her back, right in the face. "excuse you"
Miloko
"WOULD YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!"
Rubi
"Or at least get a room"
Dina
"she started it okay lets all sit down and eat"
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3 notice to see if anything seems weird under the table other than rubi's skirt.
( D+ D0 D+ D0 ) +3 = 3
Dina
Dina takes a seat and waits patiently.
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, you see a door open under the table.
Rubi
o-o
languidLachesis (GM)
In one of the table legs
A miniature Merrow, Erisio, and Thiago step out, each about the size of your thumb.
((yes it's totes you guys you can rp now.
Acenia
"Oh Frondy Ferns, seriously?"
Rubi
"...like what you see down there?"
languidLachesis (GM)
You three boys find yourselves under a monstrously huge table, with an acenia the size of a house.
Acenia
Acenia picks up the men?
Erisio
"Acey!"
"You did magic!"
"Yay!"
Dina
"whats happening under the table?"
Erisio
"How do you shrink?"
Acenia
"They got little!"
Dina
Dina gets under the table too. "ooohhh my god i think we need to call ryspor."
Erisio
"Wait wait I got it! Mistletoes and a magic wink, let my magical sister shrink!"
He does *magic wiggle fingers*
Acenia
"If that works, you realize I'm going to fall..."
She crawls out from under the table and sets the tiny men on the table?
languidLachesis (GM)
sorry erisio, you're not a witch
Erisio
"Not if you shrink slowly!"
damn
I'll relent to Acenia's action
Dina
"oh man, now i finally know how hephaustus feels"
"except im clothed"
languidLachesis (GM)
And this is where we'll stop for tonight
Erisio
oh boy
languidLachesis (GM)
More Horrible Halloween fun tomorrow night
Rubi
Awesome-o
Merrow
"Pumpkin, don't take this the wrong way, but have you....enlarged since last time I saw you?"
Erisio
yaaaaaaaaay
can we rp?
Miloko
same spooky time, same spooky place?
languidLachesis (GM)
Have fun RPing this whole darby o'gill bs
Erisio
Oh, and what do we do for characters who arent here?
Like Melnia
languidLachesis (GM)
dina, if you switch to doir, you will shrink, and be unable to turn back to dina
Merrow
"Did you drink Miracle Gro?"
languidLachesis (GM)
just a warning
Acenia
"If you want to start making jokes about this size different, I implore that you recognize your current inadequacy..."
difference*
Dina
pfft im on an adventure im not going back male
Merrow
Merrow's face deflates.
"I'm sure we could still find ways to make it work."
Miloko
"aww, now y-your my 'r-real' l-little b-brother?"
Erisio
Erisio seems perfectly content
Does he even understand what happened"
probably not
Acenia
"Though I guess this gives 'exploring the nook' another meaning..."
Mahtah
Mahtah throws her hands up in disbelief. "Seriously? Just... just fucking seriously!?"
Acenia
She covers her face.
Dina
"oh my god broomy"
Thiago
Thiago shakes his fist at the monstrous Acenia. "You make me big again, foul sorceress!"
Miloko
"you t-talking a-about s-spelunking, A-Acenia?"
Dina
"you children are so perverted christ"
"you need to go to church"
Erisio
"Acenia, do you know any incantations about size growth?"
Rubi
Rubi's mind is floating into weird weird places
Acenia
"I had nothing to do with this! I can't make people big? Or little! At least not that I know...
"
Erisio
"Or is it shrinking?"
Dina
"did you guys go through the smokeroom?"
Miloko
"go to c-church? I'm a p-priestess?"
Erisio
"I don't know,did you get bigger or did we get smaller?"
Acenia
"So. Eri. I need you to look at the table. And then tell me."
Erisio
"It is large"
Dina
"look, space players can fix this. but uh, only good space players. no offence to any space players here. but. we should probably get thiagos dad in asap."
Acenia
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Acenia picks up Merrow. "CAN I CALL YOU MINNOW NOW THAT YOU ARE SO TINY AND ADORABLE?"
Merrow
Merrow crosses his arms as though offended. "I have ALWAYS been adorable."
Acenia
"I'd say handsome. but small makes cuter."
Rubi
"If anyone needs me im going to play some games...over there..."
Miloko
Miloko pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of the tiny Merrow "m-mother is g-gonna w-wanna see t-this?"
Rubi
Rubi moves over there...plop... game time
Merrow
"Oh Cod. If this is my first impression on her..."
Dina
Dina snaps some pics too. "hahahah man i have so much stuff to put on tumblr from today"
Erisio
Erisio looks at the plates. "If only Kolena were here, then we'd have a light snack"
Acenia
"I'm going to read up and see if there are growth anythings..."
Dina
"imana go sit in a corner and play on my phone lmao"
Erisio
"Oh I have an idea. Let's leave, from where we came in, then we will be big again... but first im gonna try and wrap my head about the scientific anomalies..."
Dina
"dont bother. nothing makes any scientific sense."
"the square cube law alone is just totally crying for mercy right now"
Miloko
"I t-think we all r-realized t-that w-when we l-learned we c-could fly u-under our own w-will?"
Erisio
"We can do WHAT?!"
Erisio starts jumping around trying to fly
Dina
"speaking of all of you, only merrow introduced himself."
Merrow
"The golden portals were sort of a sign as well."
Erisio
"Jeez! WHat did you do while I was in maybe jail?"
Merrow
"I would say the shared dreams, but then again that sort of thing could be performed through perfectly scientific psychic powers. The hardest of hard sciences."
"You were in jail?"
Miloko
"d-don't try? the fog k-keeps us d-down r-right now?"
Erisio
"I think!"
Dina
"seriously can i get like some of your names here"
Erisio
"Black bricks, and Thiago was sulking around! I found a door that led to the street!"
Dina
"merrow, erisio, broomy...?"
"thiago too..."
Erisio
"I'm Erisio! You should know me! I'm your child! You wouldn't forget about your son would you Doir?"
Dina
"no, i know your name, i need everyone elses name"
Merrow
"'Broomy' Is Acenia, my matesprit slash fiancee."
Miloko
"M-Miloko? or M-Milly s-since t-that's w-what e-everyone c-calls me now?"
Erisio
"Acenia is the witch! Miloko is priest! Mahtah is the spy, Mari is the engineer"
Miloko
"p-priestESS?"
Dina
"ah, okay, so slaps mcgee is mahtah and slaps wrenchy junior is mari."
Erisio
"Oh! Pristess, sorry Miloko!"
Merrow
"'Slaps McGee?'"
Erisio
*priestess
Merrow
"'Slaps Wrenchy Junior?'"
"Your nicknames are strange."
Dina
"mahtah slapped me like twice. and mari once. fucking rude."
"yeah, if you didnt figure it out by now, im insane. dropping massive hints here. gosh."
Merrow
"Odd. I've never known Mahtah to be so forceful in interpersonal interactions."
Erisio
"She's really cool, and she likes spies, and I think she locked herself in the vents because she was wearing someone elses clothes. And Doir/Dina, you should probably not joke about insanity, as it is a serious mental disability that people suffer from"
Somehow, he does not run out of oxygem
*oxygen
Merrow
"Oh, probably Mari's."
Dina
"okay, yeah. sorry. most people died and i've been able to run free with my vocabulary."
"anyway. angry birds. me. corner. seeya."
Merrow
Merrow stops responding for a few moments, although for some reason it feels like those few months last like fifteen or sixteen hours.
*few moments

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.