FANDOM


Thiago
lo?
Vyllen
yo!
Dina
and behold
Erisio
shawty got lo lo lo lo
Vyllen
Apple bottom jeeeeans
languidLachesis (GM)
so press 1 if ready
press 2 if you suck at life
Mari
1
Miloko
1
Merrow
What if both are true?
Rubi
1
Erisio
1
Dina
1
Merrow
Should we put "3" or "12?"
languidLachesis (GM)
lol
Acenia
2
languidLachesis (GM)
i love you whydubz
Merrow
<3
languidLachesis (GM)
sorry ET i am in lesbians with ceni-chan
Merrow
Dammit. Hang on.
<3
There we go.
Vyllen
666
Mari
I understand.
languidLachesis (GM)
so, we last left off with some fucking gulliver's travels shit.
Go ahead and Are Pea Kiddos
Merrow
Lilliputian Lollygagging?
Erisio
"So uh, guys, what if we went back in the door?"
"Maybe then we can be... not tiny"
Dina
"yeah thatd probably work"
Thiago
Thiago is small rite?
Dina
"go through door 2 and text us if you dont come out where we are, i guess?"
Acenia
Acenia pokes Merrow.
Rubi
"Aww but you all are just so cute"
Vyllen
"What is this tiny bullshit."
languidLachesis (GM)
rite
Merrow
Merrow jumps a bit at the poke.
Erisio
Erisio begins looking for the door he entered through. Hopefully it didn't mysteriously disappear
investigate?
Merrow
He also makes a very undignified squeak.
Miloko
"you g-guys b-better get g-going, b-before you get m-manhandled s-some m-more?"
languidLachesis (GM)
roll it erisio
Erisio
Rolling 4df
( D0 D+ D+ D+ ) = 2
Acenia
Acenia squeals and falls on the floor, manifesting a very oddly timed nosebleed.
languidLachesis (GM)
erisio the door is gone
you are stuck
Merrow
"Well there goes that idea."
Erisio
"Guuuys, the door is gone"
Merrow
"...Pumpkin? Are you okay?"
Thiago
"Gentlemen. I can't stab things at this size! / And idea how to reverse this curse? / Perhaps if we went back through that doorway?"
Vyllen
"Carve a new door!"
Dina
"hahah dang that was some anime shit right there dude"
Rubi
"Wait... maybe theres something on top of the table..."
Erisio
"Are there drink me potions?"
languidLachesis (GM)
everyone go ahead and roll notice for a better description of room.
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D+ D+ D- D+ ) +0 = 3
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D+ D+ ) +2 = 5
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D+ D0 D0 ) +1 = 0
Vyllen
"Since we're all up and fucking Alice and Wo--"
Erisio
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D+ D- D+ ) +2 = 4
Merrow
Wow, Merrow's actually noticing shit
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D+ D0 D+ D- ) = 1
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D+ D- ) +3 = 5
Rubi
Rolling 4df
( D- D0 D- D0 ) = -2
Mari
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D- D+ D0 ) +1 = 0
Merrow
Though he's apparently got nothing on his honey bunny
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D0 D- D0 ) +1 = -1
Merrow
Even when she's on the floor bleeding =P
Vyllen
The blood of love enhances her vision!
Thiago
you just said honeybunny seriously
AA wins the achievement: SAPPY CRAPPY
Merrow
Okay, first of all, it's a Pulp Fiction reference
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone, the room is quite over decorated, with odds and ends, paintings, and knick knacks crowding every inch of space.
Merrow
Second of all, his actual pet name for her is "Pumpkin." For obvious reasons.
Thiago
you still win the achievement
Dina
Can I pick up any of the knick knacks or paintings?
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, over the fireplace, and its collection of golden statues and clocks and books, you see a large painting, of an indeterminate troll woman. Maybe you should look closer at her.
Rubi
Rubi's just looking all over that table
Acenia
Acenia uncaptchalogues some gauze... "Strips of white absorbent gauze, appear to give my nosebleed pause..." and promptly stuffs a bit in so she can function.
Mari
Mari kneels down, still staring at the small boys. "More robots," she decides, toying with the idea of captologing one and taking it apart to see how they work later.
Thiago
"This room looks simply awful. Worse from here!" Thiago pouts.
Acenia
Can she take a closer look at the portrait then?
languidLachesis (GM)
of course she can!
Roll INVESTIGATE
Dina
"well, guess you all just have to live with being tiny until we get out of here and can find a space power."
*player
Rubi
"Which door did you guys go through anyway?"
Merrow
And if she asks others to help her look for anything, they can aid her in her Investigate, as well.
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D0 D- D0 ) +2 = -1
Vyllen
"No fuck that. Can't you hack reality?"
Erisio
"Door 1 Rubi!"
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D- D+ D- ) +2 = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, as you examine the painting, you realize the woman depicted is you, but nearly twenty years older, wearing the Empress's crown, and pounds of gaudy jewelry.
Acenia
"Ew..."
Merrow
"Ew what?"
Erisio
"Ew?"
Acenia
"Oh, just an unfortunate painting! Nothing to worry about! Lots of bad art here!"
Rubi
"Door 1? guess 2 made us here... hmm...
Acenia
"Probably couldn't uhm... afford... good... artists. Yep!"
Dina
"yeah this decor is seriously yuck"
"lets burn it"
Acenia
"Oh yes please."
Erisio
"Acey this person was clearly rich-ish"
Miloko
"can we go? I've got the h-heebie j-jeebies r-right now?"
Acenia
"But later. Fires inside weird rooms would be odd."
Acenia would like to add the strange portrait to her sylladex.
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, it appears to be affixed to the wall
You all notice as Acenia tries to rip a portrait off the wall
Dina
Dina takes out the Everclear. "anyone got matches?"
Merrow
"What are you messing with over there, Pumpkin?"
Merrow looks over.
Dina
"what are you doing?"
Acenia
"Offensive art!"
Erisio
"Acey, you can't steal!"
Merrow
"Offensive how?"
Acenia
"Certainly the Empire would not allow it to exist!"
Merrow
What, even to Merrow? =P
Dina
1
Miloko
1
Erisio
1
Rubi
1
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D0 D- D0 ) +2 = -1
Erisio
Rolling 4df
( D- D- D- D0 ) = -1
Mari
Mari looks up from her contemplation.
Miloko
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D0 D+ ) +2 = 3
Merrow
"It doesn't look that offensive to me."
Mari
1
Merrow
1
Rubi
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D0 D0 D0 ) +1 = -3
Vyllen
1?
Mari
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D+ D- D0 ) +2 = 3
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1 Look for what's so offensive.
( D+ D+ D+ D- ) +1 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
Miloko, the painting depicts you, about 20 years from now. You're emaciated and thin, and shaking like a leaf, in your Trolltec priestess's robes.
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D0 D0 D+ D+ ) = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
Mari, you, 20 years in the future, in a flight suit.
Merrow, the painting depicts a withered corpse.
Merrow
"Yes. I can see why you found it tacky."
languidLachesis (GM)
you recognize it as yourself
from the scarf, and jewelry
and the horns
Merrow
"This guy does have fantastic fashion sense though."
"And....my horns. Hmm."
Miloko
Miloko frowns at the painting "y-yeah, I'm g-getting r-really bad v-vibes now?"
Acenia
"...gu-... h..."
She steps away from the painting.
Mari
"Oooh! I quite like it!" Mari perks up. "Hot girls in flight suits are hard to beat!"
Acenia
" Suits?"
Erisio
"To me it looks like a person, I don't get it"
Dina
"i dunno, i think its some kind of abstract post-modern piece."
Acenia
She visibly relaxes.
Dina
Dina pours Everclear on it. "burn time!"
Merrow
"Actually....where did he get my scarf? This thing is one-of-a-kind."
Vyllen
"Wait what are we looking at?"
Mari
"What scarf?" Mari asks.
Erisio
"Doir what are you doing"
Thiago
Thiago struggles to look for a portrait of himself.
Rubi
Rubi shrugs and continues looking at the rest of the room. clearly not interested in whatever painting that is
Acenia
"That's kind of comforting. I can't believe I fell for that..."
Merrow
"...is this me?" Merrow harrumphs. "Yes, okay, very spooky. I'll admit whoever is running this place has some clever tricks up his sleeves."
Acenia
Acenia shakes her head.
Dina
She takes out the Superheated Slicer and touches it's searing hot edge to it.
"heheheheh"
Vyllen
"So... It's a picture of Merrow? With hot aviation babe's?"
Acenia
"After the apple thing and all. How many sweeps have I lived, 4?"
She mocks herself.
Merrow
"What? What aviation babes?"
"This is just a picture of me if I were dead."
Dina
"yeah from your accounts its quite clearly just a painting that shows everyone something different"
Merrow
"Oh. Does everyone see themselves as corpses then?"
Acenia
"Uhm... yeah!"
Erisio
"I see a person, I think you're all crazy, let's find a door or something"
Dina
"mari, it's pumping your confidence up so youll be rash. merrow, acenia, its scaring you to scare you."
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, the painting catches fire. And the curtains around it
Dina
"hahahahah weeee"
languidLachesis (GM)
This fire is spreading... really fast
Erisio
"Dina no holy shit
Dina
Dina absconds. "okay everyone out"
Vyllen
"FUCK YEAH BURNING ART?"
Erisio
DOes anyone have water"
Thiago
"I guess now it's a painting of no one... / Let's get out of here everyone, post haste."
Merrow
"...uh....yes, I'll agree. Acenia, might I hitch a ride?"
Acenia
"You realize we won't be able to go back this way..."
Miloko
"oh g-gods?" Miloko makes her way back to the door they entered the room from "we s-should l-leave?"
Dina
She grabs Erisio along the way out, though.
Acenia
Acenia picks up her merrow!
Dina
"everyone grab the little dudes and run!"
Erisio
"Guys am I the only one thinking that that was a HORRIBLE IDEA"
Rubi
"guys... you're supposed to find the exit before you burn stuff
"
Rubi picks up lil vyllen
Erisio
"THIS IS THE HOME OF A CRAZY GHOST MURDERER"
Dina
"shh, it was a great idea!"
Merrow
"It's not like we did it on purpose!"
Acenia
"OMG HORN RIDES." She sits him in her hair.
Erisio
"DINA DID"
Acenia
Readjustments to the nose-gauze are made.
Vyllen
"ONWARDS OISHIMA!"
Merrow
Wait, did he? I didn't see that.
Dina
Dina also picks up Thiago, I guess.
languidLachesis (GM)
Hilariously
Merrow
Dammit Doir.
languidLachesis (GM)
you can't find the doors
As the wallpaper begins to catch fire
Dina
"hahah look guys the doors gone"
"welp its been fun guys"
Erisio
Erisio begins speaking out loud. "Ghost woman, I hope you can hear me, please help us"
Miloko
"no? c-crap, c-crap, c-crap?" Miloko collapses onto the floor
Thiago
Thiago clings to Dina's hand for dear life. "Goodness gracious me! Please be careful miss!"
Rubi
Rubi starts the searching for a way out
Dina
Can I captchalogue them?
Merrow
I don't suppose we can see the halls with all the windows showing fog?
languidLachesis (GM)
no
Dina
"i could just hack into my phone and escape"
Vyllen
"Ahahaha. The hacks use the hacks you stupid shit."
languidLachesis (GM)
you cannot captchalogue peope
and you cannot see window hall
Dina
"maybe its not hurtful fire, and just an illusion!"
Vyllen
,"No fucking offense. "
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone roll physique as the room starts to fill with smoke
Dina
Was physical stress healed between sessions?
languidLachesis (GM)
no
Erisio
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D0 D+ D- ) +3 = 2
Dina
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D- D0 ) +3 = 3
Merrow
"You set the fire yourself! Why would it be illusion?!"
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D- D+ D+ D+ ) = 3
Mari
Rolling 4df
( D+ D+ D+ D+ ) = 4
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D- D+ D0 ) +1 = 2
Rubi
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D+ D+ D+ ) +1 = 5
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D+ D0 D0 ) +2 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone but Acenia
You are fine
Dina
"i could just hack away, uh"
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1 Physique
( D+ D+ D- D- ) +1 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, you're having trouble breathing as the smoke fills your lungs
Dina
Doir re-dons his gas mask.
languidLachesis (GM)
Doir is now exempt from smoke rolls
Acenia
Acenia wheezes.
Erisio
"Acey! THis counts as an emergency! Can you void the fire?"
Dina
"did anyone else bring a gas mask?"
languidLachesis (GM)
A bottle in the corner pops, spilling boiling liquid and glass shards around it. Soon other bottles around the fire begin to pop as well
Vyllen
Vyllen pinches the bridge of his nose, he thought young Doir would be cooler.
Dina
Doir gives Acenia the gas mask.
Merrow
"Oh, good. The Champagne bottles are firing off their corks. Which means we're probably about to get pummled to death by corks."
Dina
"here, you need this more than me."
Acenia
"How do you void --- fire? Can't we jus-- t have someone--- hck"
Miloko
Miloko begins frantically searching for any exit
Rubi
Rubi looks on the table for some source of way to put the fire out
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, roll physique to talk
To do anything, really
Acenia
uh
roll to take mask?
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D+ D+ ) +2 = 5
Merrow
"It might be worth a try, Pumpkin. Maybe try using void as though it were one of your spells?"
languidLachesis (GM)
you can take mask for free
Acenia
neat
Erisio
"Acey! Make it lose heat! I don't know!"
languidLachesis (GM)
that 5 allows you to talk
Dina
Dina throws a jar of piss at the fire.
Acenia
Mask on.
Merrow
"I think you're only going to get one chance at this though."
languidLachesis (GM)
The fire catches on a silk tablecloth on one of the corner tables, and it's quickly obliterated, burning wisps falling to the large carpet on the floor.
Everyone roll another physique if you are un gas masked
Acenia
"Why not hope? Can't we hope i goes out?"
Erisio
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D+ D+ D+ ) +3 = 5
Dina
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D+ D+ D+ ) +3 = 5
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D- D0 D- ) +1 = -1
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D- D- D- D+ ) = 1
Mari
Rolling 4df
( D0 D+ D+ D0 ) = 0
Acenia
it*
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1
( D0 D+ D- D- ) +1 = 1
Dina
"guys! everyone! theres a carpet!"
"there must be something *under* the carpet!"
Merrow
"It's worth checking I guess!"
Dina
Dina captchalogues the carpet.
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, please add the aspect "ON FIRE" to everything in your sylladex
Merrow
Haha.
Dina
"whoops"
Acenia
"Thiago! Please Hope we all live!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Underneath the carpet is a trap door.
Merrow
"...and you were one of the SURVIVORS of the first session?!"
Dina
"everyone in!" Dina opens it up.
languidLachesis (GM)
it's locked
from the other side
Erisio
How big is the lock
Dina
She whacks it with the handle of an axe.
Rolling 4df+3
( D+ D- D0 D0 ) +3 = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
You can't see, it's on the other side.
Merrow
Cast "Knock."
Erisio
cast alohamora
Vyllen
... Can Vyllen pray to machine gods with Technopathic rapport?
Dina
"OPEN UP THIS TRAP DOOR, WHOEVERS ON THE OTHER SIDE!"
Merrow
Turn your sylladex inside out and walk through the wall.
Acenia
Acenia will void the door?
Or try really hard?
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen, the lock is not a machine.
Acenia, roll
Acenia
using aspect "MAGIC IS THE ANSWER!"
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D+ D- D0 ) +3 = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
The door vanishes. You see nothing but blackness on the other side.
Dina
Dina jumps in.
Holding on tight to Erisio and Thiago.
"weeee!"
if magical flying is out, can i still fly with my wings?
Thiago
"I don't know how I feel about aLL THII-" He screams.
Rubi
"Welp. lets kick shell!" Rubi walks down into the trap door with vyllen
languidLachesis (GM)
no
Dina
dang
Rubi
Lets go Milly!
Mari
Mari jumps in after them, making sure her parachute is secure, just in case.
Acenia
Acenia retrieves the nimbus2000 before diving in and endangering her matesprit.
Erisio
"WE'RE ALL DOING TO DIIIIiiiiiiie-" Erisio's voice fades out as Dina falls
*going
Merrow
Merrow just holds on tight to Acenia and trusts her.
Miloko
Miloko jumps in as well
Dina
Dina adorns the Glide Cloak from like the first alchs.
Miloko
praying the whole time
languidLachesis (GM)
You all fall down, and smell the strong scent of copper, as you splash into the liquid at the bottom of this pit. I assume I don't have to be super descriptive here -- It's blood. The Trap door above you slams shut, leaving you in total darkness.
Merrow
"Rubi, if we survive this I think we should agree to make it International Law not to set buildings on fire that any of our parties are currently in."
Erisio
Erisio will use his plantepathy, to see if he can hear any plants
Thiago
Thiago grabs a lantern from his sylladex. Its light is pretty useless.
Acenia
Acenia tries to broomfloat out of the water. More blood?
Thiago
"Fie!"
Dina
Dina captchalogues some blood, to put out the fires in her sylladex.
Merrow
Especially since, at his size, he's basically just a firefly.
Rubi
"Merrow I think that is a grand idea"
Merrow
All your charred belongings now also gain the aspect "BLOODSTAINED"
languidLachesis (GM)
You can broomfloat, but take a -2 because gross blood everywhere
Dina
GOOD
"hahah that was awesome"
Rubi
"welp this dress is ruined..."
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, the blood is burnt up, giving every thing in your sylladex the aspect "Smells of burnt blood" along with "On Fire"
You guys can get out of the blood.
Erisio, you hear some moss nearby, complaining about being hungry
Erisio
"Moss! Moss, can you see me?"
Merrow
"And here I was thinking it would be relaxing to go for a swim."
"I've changed my mind."
Dina
Dina gets out. "i am covered in blood, i love this place"
Miloko
"my s-scarf? aww?"
Dina
"i had a friend named moss once!"
Rubi
"This place is metal as hell"
Dina
"pretty sure she died."
Merrow
"Oh cod you're right, Miloko. I didn't even think about the stains!"
"This place truly is a house of horrors!"
Erisio
"Guys, I can hear moss! Maybe it can guide us!"
Vyllen
"You all signed the waiver, no leaving the haunted house."
Rubi
Rubi tries getting out of the blood ocean
Dina
"which way son"
Merrow
"I want to get off Mr. Bothwell's Wild Ride."
Miloko
"oh w-wait?" Miloko swaps her scarf out for the other one Maenam made "t-there? all b-better?"
languidLachesis (GM)
By the light, you can see a small landing on one wall.
Dina
"mr bothwells wild ride never ends!"
Rubi
"it goes on and on my friends..."
Vyllen
"heheheh,"
Acenia
"Was that a themepark ride?!" She sulks.
Vyllen
"And just when you think the ride is over. It Loops back to the beginning."
Acenia
She broomfloats to the landing with a merrow!
languidLachesis (GM)
Everyone can easily get to the platform
Dina
Dina gets to the platform.
Thiago
Thiago clings for dear life.
Rubi
Rubi goes to the platform brushing the blood off the best she can
Mari
Mari climbs on to the platform, shaking as much blood off her labcoat as she can.
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago's on Dina, Merrow's on Acenia, where are Vyllen and Erisio?
Erisio
Erisio has his head tilted, listening closly for more moss.
Rubi
Vyllens with rubi
Erisio
On Doir
Vyllen
On Rubi.
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
just wanted to be sure.
Miloko
Miloko makes her way out of the blood, whether from the smoke earlier or the fall, tears are present
Dina
Dina laughs evilly at the blood staining her magical girl outfit.
And her white wings which are now blood red.
languidLachesis (GM)
A stone door is set into the wall near here.
Erisio
"I'm not sure how comfortable I am to be in this position anymore"
"Hey guys, a door, let's go through"
Thiago
"You and me both."
Mari
Mari looks at the door closely.
Dina
"open sesame?"
Does it have a handle?
Merrow
"Try 'friend?'"
Dina
"open sesame, friend?"
Mari
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D- D0 D+ ) +2 = 1
Merrow
We might also just try opening it.
Miloko
"M-Mellon"
Dina
"ive figured out like all the puzzles up till now someone else figure this one out"
Acenia
"Does the Moss know, Eri?"
Erisio
"Fire is not a solution Dina"
languidLachesis (GM)
Mari, you notice that the handle of the door has small spikes on the inside. Written in delicate trollian, are the words. "I open for the Master of the House."
Dina
"fire is *always* a solution"
Vyllen
"Mellon!"
Rubi
"yo ho ho and a pile of liverwurst on rye?"
Miloko
"I a-already t-tried t-that?"
Mari
"Hmm." She repeats the inscription out loud. "And there are spikes on the handle, so be careful."
Erisio
"Hey Moss! Who's the master of the house?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen, a cantaloupe flies out of the wall and beans you. Take 1 physical stress.
Merrow
"That was....rather slapstick."
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, the Moss informs you it is the Violet blood.
Dina
"door, who is the master of the house?"
Erisio
"Hey Thiago!"
"Thiago open the door!"
Dina
"do it thiago!"
Thiago
Thiago makes for the door and togs on it.
Vyllen
"Door doesn't take Sindarian..."
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina you're holding him close right?
to the door
Thiago
tugs*
Dina
yeah
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, when you touch the door, it swings inward, and you see three ghostly servants, their faces covered, bow politely.
Acenia
Acenia bristles and hisses.
Dina
"thiago is the master of the house?"
Miloko
Miloko ducks behind Acenia
Dina
"ALRIGHT IM THROWING HIM INTO THE BLOOD NOW"
Erisio
"Hello! How are you three doing?"
Miloko
"I d-don't k-know him?"
Merrow
"Thiago, your taste in decor is lacking."
Miloko
"p-please d-don't h-hurt me?"
languidLachesis (GM)
The servants seem to be beckoning you all inside.
Rubi
Rubi laughs and goes to comfort her sister. leading her inside
Acenia
"He... won't be after you, Miloko. I think you'll be okay."
Thiago
"I suppose I must be..."
Thiago looks dumbfounded.
Erisio
Erisio ignores the implications and gestures to Dina. "Let's go Dina!"
Vyllen
"Wow what a TWIST."
Dina
"no guys wait"
"remember thiago came out of the tower?"
Acenia
"And I told Darmok that Merrow and I would protect you! So, we will!"
Mari
Mari steps in, ignoring the patently fake ghost disguises.
Dina
"hes the mole!"
Merrow
Merrow looks down at Acenia (I'm assuming he's riding in her hair or something). "Do you know something, Acenia?"
Miloko
"y-yeah, I'm c-confused?"
Acenia
"Think harder about Bothwell." She shakes her head slightly.
Thiago
"What?"
Acenia
"We should go."
Thiago
"I hadn't entered the tower yet!"
Merrow
"Hmm. Mother didn't read me bedtime stories all that often..." Merrow thinks back and tries to recall.
Dina
"why cant you see erisio?"
"because youre EVIL."
Miloko
"l-last t-time I h-heard t-that s-story was l-like f-four s-sweeps ago?"
Erisio
Erisio is going to try if he can remember Acenia telling him about the story of Bothwell, may I?
Vyllen
"Yeah man, we can feel your evil."
languidLachesis (GM)
Who has stepped through the door
Dina
Dina
Rubi
Rubi has with milly
languidLachesis (GM)
you guys are talking so fast i can't keep up with the scrolling
Ok
Mari
Mari
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, roll me two physiques
Dina
"im watching you thiago"
Thiago
"Why would my sight be a measure of that?" sorry LL
Dina
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D- D- D+ ) +3 = 3
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D+ D- ) +3 = 5
Erisio
Dina includes Erisio and THiago
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, Thiago, roll 1 physique each
Erisio
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D+ D- D+ ) +3 = 4
Thiago
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D0 D+ D0 ) +2 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, you are knocked to the floor as Erisio and Thiago are returned to their normal size.
Dina
"whoa"
Erisio
"Hi Doir!"
Dina
"hi"
languidLachesis (GM)
The servants almost immediately grab for Thiago.
Dina
Dina gets up.
"whoa!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, do you relent, or are we going to combat.
Erisio
Erisio pops up
Thiago
Relent. I'm just a bitch.
Acenia
"Oh!" Acenia picks Merrow from her hair and steps through the door with him.
Thiago
"Wagh!"
Dina
"theyre grabbing him!"
Vyllen
The biggest bitch even?
Dina
Can Dina grab for him too?
Thiago
"Who are you and why are you touching me?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, the servants escort you over to a large metal tub, filled with warm water, and give you a bath.
Dina
or nevermind
Rubi
Rubi watches the sight
Dina
Dina follows him and the servants. "what is going on here"
do they take his clothes off
languidLachesis (GM)
You all find yourselves in a large bedroom, with a four poster bed, a fireplace, numerous chests of drawers, and a large painting of Thiago over the fireplace.
They will totes strip him
Erisio
"Dude, a poster of yourself over your bed?"
"Narc much"
Miloko
"t-this p-place j-just g-gets w-weirder and w-weirder?"
Acenia
Acenia's mouth is pressed tightly in a straight line.
Dina
"3/3 solved every problem"
"im on a roll here guys"
Thiago
"Are you sure this is appropriate, now?" Thiago chuckles nervously.
Rubi
"Hey at least you get servants..."
Thiago
Thiago glances at the portrait.
Dina
"yo servants the fuck is going on here"
Mari
Mari looks around for any other doors besides the one they entered by.
Dina
"wheres the treasure"
"thiago tell them to give us the treasure"
Erisio
"Rubi didnt you grow up with servants"
Rubi
Rubi starts rummaging through his drawers "...maybe..."
Acenia
"Actually, we want to know how to get this tower and the terrifying fog off of prospit. Not treasure..."
Thiago
"Excuse me but... where is the booty... please?" He smiles nervously.
Dina
Dina jumps onto the bed. "nice."
Miloko
"y-yeah s-servants? and yet I was the one l-looking a-after you m-most of the t-time?"
languidLachesis (GM)
The servants continue to bathe Thiago, and the room is rather quiet otherwise. One steps aside to pull violet robes out of a cabinet.
Rubi
"I thought cookie watched me more?"
Erisio
"Excuse me Thiago, um, what the fuck?"
Thiago
Thiago is blushing furiously. "Oh goodness gracious me! Gentle please, girls..."
Dina
"sweet crib thiago"
"i like the lake of blood"
She starts jumping on the bed.
"fog is p annoying tho"
Miloko
"I'll g-give you C-Cookie, but o-other t-than him, I was the one k-keeping an eye on you?"
Acenia
Acenia puts the gas mask away and refluffs her hair back to its poofy splendor.
Thiago
"I mean... It's pretty nice I'll admit..."
Dina
"oh hey acenia can i have that back"
Thiago
whats on the portrait?
Acenia
"Oh! Yeah, sorry!" She hands it over.
Vyllen
"are we just snooping around the room while Creeps gets bathed?"
Dina
"thanks"
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago, it shows you, in very expensive and posh purple robes, with a magic wand, and a book.
Thiago
Thiago narrows his eyes at the portrait and cocks an eyebrow.
"In...teresting?"
Rubi
Yeah pretty much... i'm looking for socks...
""
Dina
"thiago order your slaves to give us the treasure"
Acenia
Acenia looks for the book!
Roll notice?
Merrow
"What treasure are you even talking about?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, there is only one book in here, on the bedside table
Acenia
It is hers.
Miloko
"or at l-least ask t-them how to get out?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Roll investigate!
Dina
"dibs!"
languidLachesis (GM)
to read it
actually lore
Dina
"on the treasure."
"by the way."
Acenia
Rolling 4df+4 (unmodified?)
( D0 D+ D- D+ ) +4 = 5
languidLachesis (GM)
it's written in Ye Olde Trollianne
Thiago
"Excuse me ladies." He grabs the wrist of one of the servants gently. "Fetch my treasure please."
languidLachesis (GM)
You can parse it out. It is a book on the proper consumption of witches to increase one's sweet majyyks
The servant shakes her head, pointing to the clock with a free hand.
Merrow
"We came here to investigate this place and why the Queen's soldiers were disappearing. Not to loot the place. Looting haunted houses....I'm not an expert on ghost stories, but I'm pretty sure that never ends well."
Dina
"whats that mean? its coming later? its behind the clock?"
Thiago
"Ah! Of course, it is not time yet, my dears!"
Acenia
"Oops, This book belongs to me now, To retrieve it I do not know how!" She adds it to her sylladex.
Thiago
He nods in mock understanding.
Erisio
"Acey what'd it say?"
languidLachesis (GM)
They pat your head, Thiago, and start to pull you out of the bath.
Acenia
"Its fun magic stuff for later!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Anyone who wants to eye naked robo boy, this is your chance
Dina
"nice, acenia. always happy to see the next generation stealing."
Erisio
Erisio looks away
Mari
Mari does, with great interest.
Miloko
"I j-just w-wanna l-leave?" Miloko pouts
Acenia
ACENIA PEEKS THROUGH HER HANDS. OH NO. HE'S METAL.
Dina
Dina looks at him and gives a thumbs up.
Thiago
Thiago, blushing, graciously allows himself from the bath.
Miloko
"and it j-just k-keeps g-getting w-worse?"
Erisio
Erisio is 3 degrees redder
Dina
"aww, miloko, dont worry, we'll be outta here soon"
Merrow
Merrow rolls his eyes at Acenia and pokes her in the ribs.
languidLachesis (GM)
They dress you in robes like in the portrait, And another servant rings a bell.
Erisio
"Soooo about leaving and destroying spooky ghost fog"
Miloko
"s-soon is not s-soon e-enough?"
Erisio
"Do we have to exorcise Thiago?"
Dina
"well idk then im not a time player"
"hey can i have the next bath"
Rubi
Rubi's too interested in socks at the moment
Acenia
Acenia giggles and grabs merrow's hand.
Dina
"also i got blood on your bed"
Thiago
Thiago rubs the robes. "Thank you dears..."
Thiago snaps his fingers. "The sheets, please, my dears."
languidLachesis (GM)
One servant beckons the lot of you out of the room, while the other two leave.
Thiago, it appears they want you to wait here.
Vyllen
"Wait what?"
Acenia
Acenia disappears. spoopy book stolen.
and by disappears, i mean leaves the room.
Miloko
Miloko leaves the room "e-exit?"
Mari
Mari leaves the rooms, looking about warily.
Thiago
Thiago gestrures to the door. "Will you excuse us?" He makes a gesture with his eyes to the door."
Rubi
Rubi shrugs. no socks... she leaves with the other group
Erisio
Erisio attempts to stealth leave a plant on the dresser
Dina
"someone initiate a video chat with him. id do it but my phone is on fire."
languidLachesis (GM)
The servant leads the group of you towards a cluster of bedrooms, urging you to go into them.
Acenia
Sleep is for the weak? This is certainly unacceptable.
She clings to Merrow.
Merrow
"Are you sure it's wise for us to leave you alone, Thiago? Who knows what they have intended for you."
Dina
"everyone room in one room"
"dont let them seperate us"
Erisio
'Hey miss, please tell us why Thiago is master murder!"
Dina
"um servant we are all in a group relationship"
Mari
Mari enters one room on her own.
Thiago
"I can handle myself, my prince. Be safe. / I will see about solving our... issues." He winks at Merrow.
Dina
"we need to room together."
"mari no"
"cmon erisio we're rooming"
She pulls him into a room.
"you too vyllen get in here"
Erisio
"please don't let her hurt me"
Dina
"i wont let anyone hurt you, cmon"
Vyllen
"I.... Okay."
Erisio
Erisio is pulled into a room. He seems to still be thinking about the fire
Dina
"and miloko and rubi ~if you want to live~"
Thiago
Thiago folds his arms luxuriously and looks about the room.
Vyllen
Vyllen follows them.
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D- D0 D- ) +1 = -1
languidLachesis (GM)
who is going into doir's room.
Press 1
Erisio
1
Rubi
"works for me im sleeping on vyllen though..." 1
Vyllen
1
Dina
1
Miloko
1
follow sister
Dina
"cmon merrow and acenia"
Merrow
Merrow looks at Acenia, raising a questioning eyebrow.
Acenia
Acenia shrugs and steps in?
Dina
"yeah you two too"
Erisio
"So uh... Guys? Are we ignoring that Thiago is BOTHWELL?!?!?"
Merrow
Merrow follows Acenia.
Acenia
"It's not being ignored, Eri... It's definitely been taken into account..."
Dina
"you could be bothwell. you seem to be a ghost that only he cant notice."
Vyllen
"He was always evil bruh. Pirate genes and all. Sky pirate genes."
languidLachesis (GM)
so ok
Dina
"but yeah hes probably evil i should have squished him"
languidLachesis (GM)
who ISN'T going to room with Dina
Miloko
Miloko nods at Vyllen's statement
Mari
Mari already entered another room.
languidLachesis (GM)
good
Dina, in your room is one servant, and one tub.
She looks startled when all of you come in.
Mari, there is a servant and a tub in your room, too
Dina
"me first!"
Acenia
"Maybe we should leave..."
Erisio
"I'm out" Erisio leaves the room before Doir strips
Acenia
"I don't want to watch another bath..."
Mari
With a raised eyebrow at the servant, Mari begins to undress herself.
Dina
"jesus christ im not taking my clothes off"
"what is wrong with you people"
Merrow
"Oh?" Merrow's voice is teasing.
Rubi
"Oh this is it? alright..." rubi turns around to go into her room
Dina
"im gonna kill two birds with one stone and clean both me and my clothes in that tub"
Vyllen
"The bath is evil. Someone get in it first."
Miloko
Miloko goes into the room next to Rubi "y-yell if a-anything s-seems a-amiss, o-okay?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Who is going to their own rooms, or rooming with a sibling partner and not dina
Acenia
CENIROW IS A ROOM.
languidLachesis (GM)
k
Vyllen
">Not wanting to watch Doir get bathed."
Dina
"okay servant i didnt come here to be in a fucking hotel wheres the treasure and the exit"
Vyllen
"Casuals."
Rubi
"Sure thing Milly!"
"Vyllen you coming with?"
Erisio
Erisio is in his own room
languidLachesis (GM)
The servants ignore all questions, just giving baths and new changes of clothes.
Vyllen
"hm... Sure whatever."
Dina
"alright everyone out im getting a bath and free clothes and this servant to put all of my fires out"
"just. spray me with a fire extinguisher during the bath pls"
Rubi
Rubi plops into the bath washing herself thoroughly
Erisio
Erisio uses the bathwater to water his plants
languidLachesis (GM)
Ok
After lovely baths, Servants will bring dinner to your rooms.
Dina
"servant, is this thiago?"
Merrow
"Accepting food from magic monsters....I seem to recall something about this being a bad idea."
Acenia
"Please don't eat it..."
Dina
Dina throws the food on the ground.
Merrow
"What would happen? Would I end up being a thrall to fairies or something?"
Miloko
Miloko is distrustful of this food after the whole apple thing, she's going to investigate it before even considering eating it
Dina
"happy halloween to the GROUND"
"my thiago is not a food!"
languidLachesis (GM)
The food seems normal
Dina
"what, you think im stupid?"
Acenia
"So... Bothwell is a fan of poisons. Subtle ones, if I recall..."
Mari
After a quick glance, Mari digs in to dinner. Science cannot be done on an empty stomach!
Rubi
Rubi asks a servent if theres any honey glazed salmon
languidLachesis (GM)
Thiago PM me
Merrow
"Ah. So a more prosaic threat."
Dina
GA -> everyone: dont eat the food its probably thiago
languidLachesis (GM)
Rubi they will fetch some
Dina
GA: or poisoned
GA: probably both
Rubi
Rubi eats it happily once they bring it in
Miloko
TT: s-someone n-needs to t-test it, m-might as w-well be me?
she'll take a bite
Dina
GA: no dont you want to survive:
Vyllen
Vyllen retrieves X from his inventory, X being some sort of 'Dork food' if he actually does have 'Dork food' in his inventory.
Merrow
Wait, are we eating dinner together? Or are we still in separate rooms?
Erisio
"Thank you for the meal miss!"
Merrow
Okay.
Dina
did the servant hit me with a fire extinguisher in the bath
or did the bath put out my fires
languidLachesis (GM)
no Dina
no
You didn't decaptchalogue all your belongings
Dina
She decaptchalogues everything into the bathtub.
Erisio
Erisio takes a small bite of food, to test how it tastes and if it is troll and or poison
Acenia
"If we get really hungry, I have a puppy!"
Dina
Everything not electronic.
Merrow
Merrow chuckles at what he assumes to be Acenia's little joke.
"Oh, yes, barkbeast chutney. It's been so long..." Merrow rolls his eyes.
Acenia
"Well... just don't eat anything from this place, please?"
Dina
And recaptchalogues it all once its not on fire.
Merrow
"All right."
Dina
I think that was implied but I want to make sure I don't leave everything behind.
Vyllen
Vyllen throws the doritos to the ground. "I WASN'T EVEN HUNGRY!"
Rubi
Rubi just keeps eating and finishes her slamon salmon.
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, the carpet is destroyed
but your things are no longer on fire
they are just "charred"
Dina
woo
Rubi
"That was delicious thank you"
languidLachesis (GM)
After dinner, the servants motion to the beds, and leave.
Erisio
Erisio is going to attempt to leave his room and try to listen into Thiago's room
Dina
Dina stays on guard all night, sitting on a charred chair in a corner with full view of the room, shotgun at the ready and the lights on if she can leave them on.
Acenia
"Oh. D.. Why did I not think to tell anyone else not to eat? I mean, I guess I didn't know we were going to eat..."
Miloko
Miloko prepares herself for the even worse prospect of bed, she can only hope her dreamself stays asleep tonight
Mari
Mari gets under the covers, tired and ready to sleep.
Rubi
Rubi sneaks into vyllens room and sleeps with him
Dina
GA: if you ate the food, check your character sheets to make sure you didnt get poisoned
GA: and dont sleep
Acenia
Acenia insists on sleeping in the bathtub!
languidLachesis (GM)
who will sleep, in bed or bathtub
press 1
Vyllen
1
Miloko
1
Mari
1
Rubi
1
Merrow
1
languidLachesis (GM)
OKAY
THE NIGHT PASSES QUIETLY
Merrow
When you awaken
you see acenia asleep in the tub
her body covered in bites, where someone was nibbling her in the night.
but she is still alive
Merrow
Merrow gets up with a start, and rushes over to examine her.
He tries to wake her up.
"Pumpkin? Hey. Are you all right?"
Acenia
Me wakes with a very unsexy snort.
Acenia*
"Huh?"
Merrow
Merrow puts his hand on her cheek and pulls her close. "Oh, good. You're okay."
"I was afraid....after what you said about poisons..."
Do the bites look bad? Like are we talking mosquito bites, ant bites, spider bites?"
No quote at the end there
Acenia
"What. No, we didn't eat... right?"
languidLachesis (GM)
They are troll/human sized bites.
someone tore her flesh while she slept
all the rest of you are up
feel free to RP
Merrow
"Are you in pain?"
Acenia
"Uhm...?"
Vyllen
Vyllen yawns, "Shit I went to sleep."
Erisio
Erisio is very confused
Miloko
Miloko rushes into the hall as soon as possible, being alone is a spooky house was a bad idea
Erisio
"Hey guys, did someone die over night? Do we have our first little solider boy?"
Dina
Dina gets up and goes into the hallway. "hello everyone, did any of you sleep or eat? i need to mark you down as 'stupid and probably going to die'
Rubi
"That you did" Rubi kisses his cheek and heads to see Miloko
Mari
Mari wakes with a yawn. Blinking for a moment, she recalls where she is, and rises, walking out into the hallway.
Merrow
"Were you attacked in the night?"
Acenia
Acenia quickly bandages herself while explaining that she doesn't remember a thing... Just sleeping.
Vyllen
Vyllen joins the rest of the group in the meet ups
Merrow
"Hmm. And here I thought the worst thing that was going to happen here was my scarf getting stained."
Merrow helps Acenia get the ones she can't see or reach bandaged.
Dina
"erisio, vyllen, you both stayed up and didnt eat, right?"
Rubi
Rubi yawns and scratches herself she starts wandering the hall
Erisio
"I ate a few bites, and I slept"
Dina
"fucking christ"
Vyllen
"I fell asleep. But I tried! Didn't eat shit though."
Dina
"ffs"
Erisio
"Where's Thiago?"
"And the ghost ladies?"
Miloko
"T-Trolltec J-Jesus, if you can h-hear me, p-please c-create an e-exit? y-your h-high p-priestess a-asks for y-your a-assistance?"
Vyllen
"Hey! I couldn't help it. Did you stay up the WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT?"
Dina
"uh, yeah?"
"dude, have you seen this place? you really think im going to cushion up and sleep as soon as it stops trying to scare me?"
"theres a lake of blood like FIFTY FEET AWAY."
Acenia
Acenia and Merrow exit le room to find others?
languidLachesis (GM)
sure if you like.
Dina
"whoa, what the heck happened to you?"
Merrow
Merrow is fine with that.
Acenia
"uh... snack time?"
Erisio
"Acey! Are you ok?!"
Erisio begins fretting over his sister
Rubi
"I know you like Halloween and all... but i don't think you'd look good as a mummy..."
Merrow
"The best we can figure is someone attacked her in her sleep."
Dina
"i knew we should have stayed together and not slept!"
"you should get a tetanus shot."
Acenia
"I just want to get to the roof of this place!"
Merrow
"Mostly I feel like what we should get is a chance to string whoever is responsible up by their nubs."
Acenia
"Can we go?"
Dina
"should we bother finding thiago? he was probably cut up and made into the food"
Merrow
"Sounds fine to me. Should we go grab Thiago?"
Erisio
Erisio knocks on the door to Thiagos room
Thiago
plz do i'm awful bored
Miloko
"I d-don't t-think up is the way out t-though?"
Acenia
maybe you should mumble, loser
Thiago
Thiago grogily opens the door, hand on his head.
Erisio
"You arent dead Thiago! Yay!"
Vyllen
is it a disembodied hand?
Merrow
Or a disembodied robo-arm?
Thiago
He looks about, a confused look on his face. "Who's there?"
Erisio
"Me! Thiago this is silly, stop ignoring me"
Acenia
Acenia squints at Thiago...
Dina
"do you have a hangover?"
Acenia
Acenia is going to... poke into that book again
Thiago
"Ah! Hello everyone." He yawns. "Isn't this nice?" He grins.
Dina
"why the fuck did we spend the night here? lets *go* guys."
Acenia
for other deets perhaps
Merrow
"Erisio is right. Why are you ignoring him, Thiago?"
"This is no time for petty rivalries if that's what's going on."
Thiago
"I'm ignoring no one!"
Dina
"no! someone attacked acenia!"
Thiago
"Acenia?"
He gasps. "What happened to you my dear sweet sister?!"
Dina
"yeah. did i get that name right?"
Acenia
"Would you mind perhaps if we get a sample bite print from you?"
Erisio
"Thiago!" Erisio starts tugging on his shirt, trying to get his attention
Acenia
She cannot squint more without closing her eyes.
Thiago
Thiago makes a face. "What?"
He jumps at the tugging. "Wha?!"
Acenia
"Just need to rule something out."
Thiago
"Ghost!" He screeches.
Acenia
"What? No, that's Erisio!"
Thiago
Thiago makes down the hallway.
Quickly.
Acenia
Acenia follows?
Vyllen
"If we shoot them both, we'll find out who's fake and who's real."
Dina
"thiago stop you stupid shit"
"okay im tired of this lets kill him"
Dina follows too.
Thiago
"I don't like ghosts! Please no more ghosts!"
Dina
"more? were there other ghosts?"
Vyllen
"That's exactly what a ghost would say."
Mari
"There is no ghosts," Mari says tiredly.
Erisio
Erisio looks very sad
Miloko
"umm, w-where are you g-guys g-going?"
Acenia
"I firmly believe Thiago to be blind now."
Dina
"everyone come on, after him"
Merrow
"Hmm. That was a convenient excuse to run..."
Dina
"thiago, are there other ghosts?"
Merrow
"...do you really think Thiago would've attacked you, Acenia?"
Dina
"do you mean echos? is erisio an echo?"
"merrow, it was clearly him, come on."
"he stabbed his dad, for christs sake!"
"after he had been *shot*!"
Merrow
"He did what?"
Miloko
"p-pirates?" Miloko scoffs
Thiago
Thiago huffs scared. "Is he gone?"
Acenia
"Merrow... The owner of this house eats witches. Not Sandwiches. Witches. The Tale of Bothwell is of a wizard who consumes witches to gain their power..." She whispers to him.
Vyllen
"(Evil intensifies)"
Dina
"yeah, hes gone you big baby. why are you so scared of ghosts? is it the rilset genes in you?"
Merrow
"What?" Merrow looks at her in concern.
"Wait, why did you agree to come in here then?"
Thiago
"Ghosts are scary! Come on, now." He frowns.
Acenia
"We didn't know it was Bothwell until we were inside, remember?"
Dina
"okay thiago"
Dina points her gun at him. "you have one chance to prove you arent the murderer."
Thiago
"Whoa whoa!" He holds his hands up.
Merrow
"Oh." Merrow looks positively sulky. "Well stay close to me then."
Thiago
"h-h-How do I prove that then?"
"I'll do anything!"
"Just don't shoot me please!"
Erisio
Erisio jumps in front of Thiago. "No assumptions!""
Dina
Dina takes out a charred ball gag. "bite this and we'll compare it with acenias injuries."
Vyllen
"Sounds like we have a mystery on our hands gang. So let's stop dicking around."
Thiago
He nods, eyeing the gun. He bites it, hard.
Dina
She takes it back, and hands it to Acenia, other hand still pointing the gun at Thiago.
"does it match?"
Acenia
isk
idk*
Merrow
"...was that a ball gag?"
Miloko
"how do you k-know w-what t-that is M-Merrow?"
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D0 D- D+ ) +2 = 3
Merrow
"I watched the Human film Pulp Fiction one time."
Thiago
"Wait a minute... murderer? Who died, then?"
Dina
"oh my god its the fucking bothwell thing"
Thiago
"No one died did they?!" He sounds worried.
Dina
"pay attention"
Merrow
"No one was murdered that I am aware of."
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D0 D0 D+ ) +2 = 1
Thiago
"Oh." He sighs.
Merrow
"I think this Doir goes off on tangents easily."
Acenia
"Merrow, what do you think?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia it doesn't match
Merrow
Merrow double checks her work.
Rolling 4dF+1
( D- D+ D- D+ ) +1 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow it doesn't match
Dina
"look, im the chosen fucking arbitrix, im all about murder mysteries."
Merrow
"No, doesn't look the same."
Acenia
Acenia sulks.
Merrow
"I thought it was unlikely it would be one of our teammates."
Dina
She puts her gun down. "alright, but i have my eye on you, thiago."
Thiago
"Alright, now get that gun out of my face!"
Erisio
"U-Uh, should I also provide a sample? Since I am apparantly a ghost?"
Thiago
Thiago is wary of Dina.
Dina
"uh, sure, erisio." She gives him the ball gag, staying between Thiago and Erisio so he cant see.
Acenia
"... Should we check everyone just to be safe? At least we can rule out our group, right?"
Merrow
"I doubt it was you either Erisio, but I agree with Acenia. We should go ahead and rule out everyone."
Dina
"i dont think thats very hygenic"
Thiago
running to the bathroom real fast
Erisio
He wipes off the gag with his shirt. He then bites it on the opposite end
Dina
Dina pulls out a second ball gag and bites it.
Vyllen
"Who knows what Doir does with that gag. Jesus guys."
Erisio
He wipes it off again and hands it to Acenia
Dina
"nothing, yet, unfortunately."
Miloko
"how m-many of t-those do you h-have?"
languidLachesis (GM)
roll your investigates
to examine the bite
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D0 D+ D- ) +2 = 1
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1
( D+ D0 D0 D+ ) +1 = 1
languidLachesis (GM)
This is the bite mark
Dina
Dina backs away from Erisio. "red herring! red herring!"
Acenia
 :|
Rubi
Rubi's just doing her own thing
Vyllen
"Hot."
Thiago
"Who are you even talking to?"
Merrow
"Troubling."
Erisio
"I'm sorry what, I'm very confused"
"Whats a red herring?"
Acenia
"Is Lily using your brain to be creepy again?"
Dina
"erisio, you bit her! youre the murderer!"
Erisio
"Did I do something?"
Merrow
"Erisio has been acting strange. And ghosts are known to possess the unwary. Is it possible Erisio is possessed?"
Erisio
"That doesn't make any sense! I was in my room!"
Miloko
"s-should we b-begin an e-exorcism?"
Acenia
"Who can back it up?"
Thiago
"Possessed?" His face goes white. "By Ghosts?!"
Erisio
"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!"
Merrow
"I apologize, Erisio. But do you have any other explanation for why Acenia is covered in bite marks that match your bite?"
Acenia
"Erisio, can you prove you didn't leave your room?" She frowns. hating to suspect him of this, let alone have evidence...
Merrow
"I can't imagine you would willingly attack her."
Dina
She cuffs him with Miranda's Mercy.
"you're under arrest."
Miloko
"g-guys, e-exorcism?"
Erisio
"I don't know! I don't know what anything is right now! What is even happening?" Erisio begins crying
Thiago
"The ghost is erisio, then?"
Dina
"erisio, erisio, shoosh."
"shhh. its okay."
Thiago
"Why can't I see erisio?"
Miloko
"I've n-never a-actually g-gotten to do one on a l-live p-person yet?"
Dina
"something supernatural is going on. we're gonna figure it out. but until then, we have to make sure you dont attack acenia in your sleep again."
Thiago
"Live one? / You mean you've done it on the dead?"
Merrow
"You can't see Erisio at all, Thiago?"
Erisio
"Can someone t*ell m*e what*s going o*n?"
Dina
"erisio, thiago can't see you and the legend about bothwell is about a ghost."
Merrow
"Why would only Thiago be unable to see him?"
Dina
"you might be the ghost, erisio."
Miloko
"s-sure, how do you t-think you p-practice t-that s-sort of t-thing?"
Acenia
Acenia would like to retreat to read that book-a-ma-thingle. Can she use LORE to read it and glean information from the book?
Dina
"i know a bit about exorcisms, my mom exorcised me every day pretty much."
Acenia
And since it's a magic book, "MAGIC IS THE ANSWER"?
Dina
"its gonna be okay, son."
languidLachesis (GM)
only if you write a poem about how i'm the bestest gm ever
sure yeah go ahead
Erisio
I can do zat
Dina
i cant rhyme but i can SING
Erisio
"I d*on*t under*stand"
Acenia
There once was a GM from Cali,
Who boasted a large death tally,
And one Halloween
She made players scream
With a most terrifying Finale.
Dina
Dina paps Erisio.
Merrow
O fair purveyor of encounter tables /
Dina
"shhhhh. dude, its gonna be okay. we're gonna figure this out."
Merrow
Tis our great fortune to hear your fables /
Thiago
fuckin internet
Acenia
Rolling 4df+6
( D- D0 D+ D- ) +6 = 6
Erisio
"D*id I h*urt Ace*y?"
languidLachesis (GM)
prepare for messages :p
Vyllen
LL is the best/ And fuck all of the rest because/ LL is the best
Merrow
Now with gasping breaths we do request /
Dina
"no, erisio, not on purpose you didnt. but something did, and we need to just safeguard her."
Merrow
That you allow us this skill contest
Dina
(by the way, dina is saying this totally as gently as possible)
languidLachesis (GM)
AA you may have +2 on your next roll
Merrow
^_^
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen +1 for lazy
Vyllen
<3
Acenia
 :| intensifies
Thiago
"Where is Erisio, got an idea." Thiago grins.
Vyllen
"He's in your general area, jackass."
Dina
"thiago, not now."
Thiago
"Specifically, please, Vyllen. Come on."
"I want to be able to see him, though!"
Dina
"what are you going to do, cover him in paint?"
Thiago
Thiago's eyes dart. "Maybe."
Dina
"yeah. not the time."
Acenia
"You probably didn't...." She snaps the book closed and chants to redeposit it in her sylladex
Vyllen
"Maybe if you toss flour on him. Or a sheet! That usually works."
Thiago
"Fine fine. Acenia, are you okay?"
"We need to make sure you're cared for quite well... / I wouldn't do to have an infection."
Erisio
"i*m s*orr*y..." Erisio hiccups out through tears
Acenia
"I'm covered in bite marks, Thiago, what do you think? Oh! And apparently there's a shapeshifter around making me suspect my own brother! Or perhaps he was never here at all! And only you for some reason cannot see him and we are all deluded by some... something... evil magic..."
"And you're apparently Bothwell!?"
Dina
Dina un-cuffs Erisio.
"TRIPLE RED HERRING!"
Acenia
"I just want to go to the stupid roof to look at the stupid flowers and go back to the stupid land of yipping puppies and regretable purchases!"
Thiago
"How can I be bothwell?!"
Dina
Dina pumps the Olivetti-Overunderwood and loads up Explosive Rounds.
"BATTLE TIME!"
Merrow
"Battle? What battle? We're just going to the roof."
Vyllen
what if they're BOTH BOTHWELL "
Erisio
Erisio doesnt get up, he just remains on the floor crying
Acenia
"What if we're all Bothwell!?"
Vyllen
"The shapeshifter and... thiago that is."
Thiago
"That's ridiculous!"
Dina
Dina hug-grabs Erisio. "cmon, im sorry. we have to kill this shapeshifter."
Acenia
Acenia leans down and pats Erisio on the shoulder.
"We'll figure it out either way. Everything is confusing..."
Vyllen
"If everyone was Bothwell we'd be Allwell!"
Rubi
"hahaha good one vyllen" She goes for the high five
Thiago
"Vyllen, please do not."
Acenia
can u not
 :P
Vyllen
Vyllen totally high fives Rubi.
Thiago
exactly
Rubi
"Heres a thought why don't we ask one of the servants whos bothwell?
Vyllen
"No but seriously, how do we hunt shapeshifters?"
Merrow
"Silvered weapons."
Erisio
Erisio sits up. "The moss said that the violet blood was the master"
Dina
"guys, everyone has an extra life anyway. even if we kill the real thiago, we can just give him his extra life."
Miloko
"h-here's a b-better t-thought, why d-don't we j-just LEAVE!"
Merrow
"I mean....I don't know. Ask a FLARPer."
Dina
"is he violet blood?"
Erisio
"Let's not kill"
Thiago
"No no no no no! I don't like this! No!"
Acenia
"... I'm with Miloko..."
Dina
"thiago, you might not know youre a shapeshifter."
Thiago
"Why are you all so mean with me always?!" Thiago is sad.
Rubi
"wait... what happens if we KO a shapeshifter? do they unshapeshift?
Merrow
"We can certainly try it. Although I had hoped to rescue the Propspitian scouts before we left, I don't consider it worth risking Acenia over."
Thiago
"Look, we need to just all calm down here, right?"
Merrow
That was to "Why don't we just leave."
Thiago
"Do we know where an exit is?"
Dina
Dina goes to cuff Thiago.
"let me cuff you, please."
Acenia
Acenia become frustrated. She doesn't have the answers. She's sore and apparently delicious.
Thiago
"What?! Why?" Thiago frowns.
Dina
"justice."
Merrow
The roof of the tower was above the fogline, right?
Dina
"you have the right to remain silent."
Erisio
Erisio gets up and walks over to the door. "Why don't we get to the bottom of this guys?"
Acenia
"We need more information, okay?"
And gonna poof.
Merrow
"If we go to the roof as Acenia suggested, we can likely fly out, if the fog is not too thick."
Dina
anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law
Thiago
"Then lets find the roof!" Thiago digs out a hairpin from his luxurious mane.
Dina
*""
"okay, im only leaving if he's restrained."
"hands behind your back, sir."
Thiago
"Get her off of me!" Thiago huffs. "You're ridiculous!"
Dina
"this is for the safety of your sister."
"if you refuse you dont want your sister to be safe therefore you are evil."
Thiago
"How can I protect her if I'm handcuffed?!"
Dina
"wed be protecting her from you!"
"HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK."
Thiago
"I wouldn't dare hurt acenia!"
Erisio
"Guys I have an idea!"
"Doir stop!"
Vyllen
Vyllen grumbles.
Dina
"what? why?"
Erisio
"Thiago, everyone in this house listens to you because you're the master right? SO ask them to take us to the roof!"
Thiago
Thiago doesn't hear Erisio, unfortunately...
Dina
"i will agree only if we fucking cuff him."
Vyllen
"Wait. Why the fuck are we leaving? Did we win?"
Thiago
Someone should break the spelllll~
Merrow
"No, but things are getting dangerous and we don't seem to have any clues as to how or why. And someone's trying to eat Acenia."
Erisio
"Hey Acey! That book you grabbed, does it say anything about the fog?"
Dina
"thiago i swear to the gods WHICH ARE ME if you do not let me cuff you i am going to drag you to the ground to do it"
Merrow
"So yes, Thiago, like Erisio sugge--" Merrow rolls his eyes realizing Thiago didn't hear it. "Thiago, please have the servants of this house escort us to the roof."
"Including Erisio, if you please."
Merrow may or may not be implementing a policy of ignoring Dina.
Thiago
"Of course, maybe then you will UNHAND ME!" Thiago is indignant.
Erisio
"Doir, stop"
Dina
"hes going to kill us in five minutes!"
Thiago
Thiago rolls his eyes.
"You're impossible!"
Dina
"oh my god, unless its a quadruple red herring"
Merrow
"You claimed to be a god did you not, Dina? Do you really expect it to be so easy for him to kill you?"
Dina
"and its like that one twilight zone where the aliens were just turning the lights off"
Erisio
"He's our best bet! Besides, aren't I the killer? Just cuff me so we can *move on*"
Thiago
"UGH"
Merrow
"And if not, do you really think you would be unable to protect the rest of us from him?"
Dina
"alright lets go to the roof smh you people dont respect the law"
Rubi
"Dina... i am the law..."
Vyllen
"," FUCK THE LAW! "
Dina
"impersonating an officer? ill arrest you"
Erisio
"Yeah Rubi is the queen Dina"
Merrow
"Shush Ectrix."
Dina
"thiago, summon your handless dudes"
"get us to the roof"
Erisio
"Why are we going to the roof again?"
Dina
"and wheres the treasure?"
Thiago
"Thank you. Now..." He takes out a map. "I don't need any servants." He winks.
Dina
"we stop at the treasure first."
Acenia
Acenia paps Thiago across the back of the head, reappearing. "Do you see him now?"
Thiago
Thiago starts. "Erisio?"
"There you are!"
He wraps his arms around him. "So
"So Worried!"
Acenia
Acenia is really confused. Why did this work?
Dina
"GET AWAY FROM HIM."
Thiago
"Are you fine? Why were you invisible?"
Dina
"NOW."
Erisio
Erisio is just sort of <:I now
Acenia
Acenia leans against a wall, deep in thought...
Merrow
"That was a clever trick Acenia. How did you know that would work?"
Erisio
Straight faced I guess since the emoticon got erased
Vyllen
... Vyllen would like to deliver a slap to his head too. But we'd have to go into combat Unu
Acenia
She mumbles to herself.
Merrow
"Was it something to do with how you yourself disappear?"
Thiago
"Come on, you want the treasure first, I guess?"
Acenia
"I... I don't know? I... just... got frustrated?"
She quickly scribbles a note down for later...
Dina
"i think he took his chance to end the ruse."
Merrow
"Hmm. Perhaps it was a manifestation of your Void powers then?"
Erisio
"Guys how about we get rid of the fog"
Dina
"thiago, how do we get rid of this place and the fog?"
Thiago
"Well, we have to get out and fly over!"
"I thought it was obvious."
Erisio
"Isnt that what you guys came here for?"
Dina
"what?"
Miloko
"you got f-frustrated and s-something h-happened? y-you'll h-have to t-tell me m-more a-about it l-later?"
Vyllen
"Hit him again."
Dina
"flying over it would fix it? that doesnt make any sense."
"wed just fall to our deaths and the fog rose up."
"nice try."
*as the fog
Acenia
"What's wrong with climbing the tower, Thiago?"
Merrow
"No, we didn't come for the treasure. We came to investigate the tower on behalf of the Prospitian Queen."
"After she lost her scouts."
Vyllen
"Does no one have any kind of Detect Motive skill or whatever?"
Acenia
...
Thiago
"We're not trying to fix it, just escape!"
Acenia
Acenia recalls
Dina
"no, we're getting treasure too for this bullshit."
Acenia
acenia uses "I know your type"
Dina
"i have detect motive, its called mind fucking powers."
Thiago
"Come on, we have to go upstairs first."
"Come." He starts down the hallway.
Vyllen
"Use your mind powers!"
Dina
Dina whispers, "(lets just shoot him.)"
"oh, vyllen, i would, if not for the fog."
"i already tried to, in fact."
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3 notice for "companion caste"
( D- D+ D0 D- ) +3 = 3
Dina
"like the instant we found him."
Vyllen
"Mm. Did you inhale fog?"
Dina
"no, but i took mental stress"
"and it didnt work"
Thiago
Thiago turns the corner.
follow me assholes
Dina
Dina follows behind him.
Shotgun aimed at his back.
Vyllen
Vyllen follows. Guns ready. Or drawn or... Whatever
Merrow
Merrow stays close to Acenia. He still isn't happy about the direction this story is heading.
Dina
Riiiight at the spot where the heart is.
Mari
Mari, noticing that people are moving once more, follows after Thiago.
Thiago
might want to slow down gents we may have lost LL
getns and miss YW~~
Merrow
Yes, she told us in Mumble
Thiago
Sorry~
I haven't installed mumble on ubuntu
Acenia
Acenia flails her arms
languidLachesis (GM)
You may continue now, but try to be cognizant of how fast you're posting.
i need a marching order
Thiago
Thiago is in front.
Dina
the law marches first
Erisio
Erisio will take end
Dina
but behind thiago
Acenia
acenia is middle and i assume merrow follows?
Vyllen
I imagined Vyllen behind Dina
Merrow
Merrow stays at Acenia's side. Unless they have to go single file, in which case, yes, immediately behind her.
Miloko
Miloko goes behind Merrow
Thiago
While we do this, sandwich
languidLachesis (GM)
some of the hallways are thin
i'd like a single file list pls
Mari
Mari is just in front of Erisio. So, second to last.
languidLachesis (GM)
thiago, dina, vyllen, acenia, Merrow, miloko, mari, erisio?
Merrow
Thiago -> Dina -> Vyllen -> Acenia -> Merrow -> Miloko -> Mari -> Erisio
Yeah, what you said.
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
Rubi
rubi's behind them all
Thiago
Thaigo leads them up a flight of stairs. "This should be the floor the treasure is on."
Vyllen
"And by treasure room he means TRAP ROOM."
Merrow
"I thought we were headed to the roof."
Dina
"get ready for ambush slash traps, people."
Thiago
"You want the treasure first, right?"
Acenia
"... You've been here the same amount of time as us, why do you know this?"
Dina
I would like to create the advantage STEELED WILL while we walk up, if I may?
Merrow
"As I said earlier, looting a haunted house seems like a terrible idea."
Thiago
Thiago waves the map. "Duh."
languidLachesis (GM)
Ahem
The group of you take many sharp twists and turns.
I'd like a notice from everyone, please
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D- D+ D0 D+ ) +0 = 1
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D- D0 D0 ) +1 = -2
Rubi
Rolling 4df
( D0 D+ D0 D- ) = -1
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D- D- D+ ) +1 = 3
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D+ D- D- ) +2 = 3
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D- D+ D+ D- ) = 2
Mari
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D+ D+ D+ ) +1 = 3
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D- D0 D+ ) +3 = 3
Erisio
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D+ D+ D- ) +2 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
Ahem
Those of you who got a positive number.
Erisio and Rubi are missing. Erisio and Rubi, you turn a corner, and the rest of the group is gone.
Mari is now last in line
Erisio
"Hey Rubi I think we fucked up"
Vyllen
"EVERYTHING OKAY BACK THERE?"
Rubi
Rubi looks up from her phone "what?"
Mari
Mari turns around, to find the two troll behind her missing. "Well, damn," she mutters.
Dina
"welp we lost two people"
Rubi
"Damn it guy i was watching your feet whered you go
Erisio
"We're lost"
Merrow
"...Mari, did you see where Erisio and Rubi got to?"
Dina
"thiago, stop."
"everyone halt."
Miloko
"oh g-gods, oh g-gods?"
Thiago
Thiago stops. "What now?"
Mari
"No, I did not see a thing," Mari replies. "I just turned around tan d they were gone."
Miloko
"we n-need to go b-back?"
Dina
"we've lost two people. thiago, get behind me, we're turning this train around."
Merrow
"Sigh."
Vyllen
"I told all yall asses he was evil. Getting us lost and shit."
Thiago
"But..." He sighs." You're right. We have to find them." He points. "Lead on."
Dina
Dina reorients herself to behind Thiago, as they all turn around.
Mari
Mari stands firm. "I am not heading back. That is where they vanished! We should press onwards."
Acenia
"Does the map show where they would have gotten lost?"
languidLachesis (GM)
So dina is last now?
Thiago
Thaigo shrugs. "No idea!"
Miloko
Miloko shoves Mari aside "THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"
Dina
Dina texts Erisio and Rubi. GA: stay where you are we're backtracking
languidLachesis (GM)
i need the new marching order.
Dina
yes, ll
languidLachesis (GM)
the same in reverse, but Dina switched with thiago?
Dina
mhm
Thiago
Looks that wway
languidLachesis (GM)
just trying to be sure.
Miloko
Miloko might now be in front
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
miloko, how well do you remember the corridors you took?
Merrow
"Acenia, hold my hand."
Acenia
"I'm just wondering how you can read a map to get us up but not see places where they could have turned off on accident, Thiago?"
Miloko
depends on if I need to roll or not
Acenia
She grips Merrow's hand back tightly.
languidLachesis (GM)
you'll need to roll a lore to remember which way to go.
Merrow
"If we get separated from the rest of the group, let us make sure we do not get separated from one another."
Dina
"we should just fucking kill him right here. lemme see that map, thiago."
Miloko
Rolling 4df+4
( D- D0 D- D- ) +4 = 3
Thiago
"Uuuuh." He looks down at the map and back up.
Dina
"give it to me or i shoot you in the back."
Miloko
hopefully well enough
languidLachesis (GM)
ok miloko, you remember pretty well
You guys backtrack a bit, roll notice
Thiago
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D+ D+ D0 ) +1 = 2
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D0 D0 D0 ) +2 = 0
Merrow
"Our cod, what is it with veterans threatening to kill our teammates?"
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D0 D0 D+ D- ) +1 = 0
Mari
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D0 D- D+ ) +1 = 2
Vyllen
Ll/roll 4df
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D- D- D0 ) +3 = 1
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D0 D+ D- D- ) = 0
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D+ D+ D0 D- ) +0 = 1
languidLachesis (GM)
if you got a positive number, Dina and Thiago are gone. Dina and Thiago, you are seperated from the group now. If you are in the main group, and you got higher than 1 (2 or greater) you realized the walls are moving.
Thiago
"You idiot! If you let me see it, / We wouldn't have gotten lost! Idiot." Thiago huffs.
Merrow
"Fantastic."
"Either I have stepped on a blowfish without realizing it, or the walls are moving."
Dina
"oh shut up! hold on." Dina texts everyone with a hands free computing device, her sailor mercury thing. GA: alone with thiago
Vyllen
GC: Something something splitting the party.
Dina
GA: if only one of us survives, its probably shapeshifter
GA: kos
Merrow
"Could it be that the enemy here is not a trolloid/humanoid ghost, but the tower itself?"
Mari
"Damn it! We have lost two more people and the walls are shifting!" Mari exclaims.
Thiago
"I'm gonna die here, aren't I? So STUPID!"
thats enough out of me! XD
Merrow
"I don't suppose anyone here speaks 'architecture?'"
Dina
"thiago, shhh. look, ive been in a lot of situations with your dad. ill get you outta here, if youre not the monster."
"i think i promised to protect you? whoops"
Vyllen
"Unless these walls have chips in NM them, nope."
Rubi
AC: sis sense tingling. milly im fine
Dina
GA: uh, guys, we have phones. report in who is with who, please. christ.
Miloko
"I j-just w-want to f-find my s-sister and go h-home? is t-that too m-much to ask?"
Merrow
I was waiting to be sure LL didn't chime in with a 'Phones are getting no reception' or something.
Dina
oh
languidLachesis (GM)
phones get no reception
((Sorry was in bathroom
Rubi
Rubi shakes her phone
Dina
dang, alright
Rubi
"dang it."
Dina
"phones have no reception, of course"
Dina scribbles 'dina and thiago together' on a wall with sharpie.
Erisio
"If we stay still, they will find us"
Dina
'if one of us comes back alone kos'
languidLachesis (GM)
Hey Merrow
You're starting to get angry and frustrated.
This is a dangerous place for acenia
Acenia
Acenia pulls out a few tubes of lipstick and starts tracing a bright pink line on the wall, with some arrows to show the direction they headed...
languidLachesis (GM)
and she INSISTS on hauling her ass to the roof, rather than finding a way out
Merrow
Oh?
Yeah, that's what Merrow was thinking.
That if it was above the fog line we could fly out
languidLachesis (GM)
acenia, roll notice
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D0 D+ D0 ) +3 = 2
Merrow
"This is such bullshit! It should be a relatively simple matter to get you out of here safely!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, you glance away, when you glance back, you find the arrow you have drawn is pointing up
Acenia
"..."
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, roll will
Merrow
"But no, we're headed to the roof instead of looking for a way out...!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+8
( D+ D0 D0 D- ) +8 = 7
Acenia
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D0 D+ D0 ) +1 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
haha
You suddenly find yourself curious to learn more about this extremely handsome bothwell man.
Acenia
"Merrow... we can't exactly abandon everyone else! They wanted to investigate. You can't be an emperor if you don't take care of your people!"
Merrow
This is externally influenced anger, so he would take offense to things he normally wouldn't, right LL?
languidLachesis (GM)
INDEED!
Merrow
"COD! I know! You don't have to constantly remind me what a failure I am as an emperor!"
Acenia
 :|
Mari
Mari blinks. "Excuse me, your Highnesses, but maybe this is not the best time. How about we focus on getting to the roof?"
Vyllen
"Hey uh... What?"
Miloko
"no, we n-need to f-find the o-others?"
Vyllen
"No more loot quest?"
"Weak."
Dina
"thiago ive got an idea"
"echolocation"
Dina starts screaming really loud.
Merrow
"No we have to rescue the others now!" Merrow sounds oddly sulky. In fact, anyone who knows him well might very well find it odd that Merrow would resent his duty to his people, considering how enthusiastic he usually is about it.
Thiago
Thiago closes his eyes and makes a frustrated face.
Acenia
"Let's prioritize. We like our friends? Let's get our friends. Then let's get some more information on this Bothwell person. He is what we're here to defeat... *ahem* and... then we can be concerned with escape or treasure."
Dina
"DOES ANYONE HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Merrow
"Oh, so no we're adding ANOTHER item to the itenerary before we get you away from the tower of someone who wants to eat you!"
Mari
Mari shrugs. "Rescue then. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that?"
Dina
does anyone hear my SCREAMS OF BAT?
Rubi
...Erisio you wanna... go looking for everyone or just wander?
languidLachesis (GM)
just thiago who was with you
Vyllen
"echolocation. Is what I would say if I was some kind of idiot."
languidLachesis (GM)
Hey main party
Merrow
"Heck, let's just call Balish and see if he wants to join the party! Then we can have all the horrible monsters I can't protect you from in one place!"
languidLachesis (GM)
i need everyone to roll a notice, then a physique
Rubi
Rolling 4df
( D- D+ D0 D0 ) = -1
Vyllen
Rolling 4df
( D- D0 D- D- ) = -1
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D+ D+ D+ ) +1 = 5
Acenia
"... Are you really doing this right now?"
Rolling 4df+3 notice
( D- D- D- D- ) +3 = 3
Miloko
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D- D- D- ) +1 = 2
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0 (Notice)
( D0 D+ D0 D+ ) +0 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
if you got a positive, non-zero number
you hear a high pitched whistling
Miloko
5 for notice, 2 for phys
Mari
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D+ D0 D- ) +1 = 1
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+5
( D0 D0 D+ D+ ) +5 = 5
If you get higher than a 5 on the physique, you manage to stay where you are.
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3 physique
( D+ D0 D- D0 ) +3 = 2
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1 for Physique
( D0 D- D0 D+ ) +1 = 0
Vyllen
K/roll 4df+1
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D0 D0 D+ ) +1 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
as a POWERFUL WINDY THING rips through the hall, knocking you aside into side hallways.
Mari
Rolling 4df
( D+ D+ D- D- ) = 2
languidLachesis (GM)
so, you're now seperated
Miloko is alone.
Mari and Vyllen are together
Cenirow is together
Vyllen
"Hi."
Mari
Mari sighs.
Dina
"so thiago, now that we're alone..."
Erisio
Erisio listens for moss or other plants
Acenia
"I thought you said you were fine with my choices in quadrants! You are one of them, after all!"
Vyllen
Us getting stuck together better not become a fucking trend. "
Thiago
Thiago pinches the bridge of his nose.
languidLachesis (GM)
Hey, Acenia, roll notice
Vyllen
"Not that I dislike you or anything."
Acenia
Rolling 4df+3 notice
( D0 D0 D- D+ ) +3 = 2
Dina
"lets ask deep introspective questions! do you ever wonder why we're here?"
Merrow
"Of course I said that, I want to be a good matesprite! But you think it doesn't weird me out a little that you're fucking my father?!"
languidLachesis (GM)
you see a troll hand on the floor down the hallway, but the rest of the body is obscured by darkness.
something seems familiar about it
Acenia
"... So... there's a body over there?" She points. "Besides, that only started to keep you out of trouble after we got those things for Libby!"
Thiago
Thiago bangs his head against the wall.
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia
Dina
"okay, annoying you is starting to get boring, any ideas on how to get out of here?"
languidLachesis (GM)
the hand twitches
you hear your father's voice whisper, "D-daffodil?"
Acenia
"DESPOTHECARY TIME. ARGUE LATER."
Merrow
"Holy carp!"
Acenia
She uncaptchalogues all her med stuff and scampers down the hall. "PAPA!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, roll athletics
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+2
( D+ D- D0 D0 ) +2 = 1
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+5
( D0 D0 D- D+ ) +5 = 4
Merrow, you fail to dodge as a portal opens up between yourself and Acenia as you're running forward.
you tumble onto the floor in front of Miloko.
Merrow
"Acenia!"
Merrow falls to the floor.
languidLachesis (GM)
The portal closes just after you cry out.
Acenia, you are now near the hand.
Merrow
Merrow goes back to the wall/floor where the portal had been and starts beating at it with his fist.
languidLachesis (GM)
You realize a moment later, that isn't your father's hand.
It's Thiago's
Thiago
"Acenia?"
Miloko
Miloko notices none of this, being too busy curled up in the corner crying
Acenia
"Your hands are strikingly similar to our father's.... do you need medical attention?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, the Thiago with you vanishes into fog
Merrow
"Miloko!"
Dina
She shoots her gun at where he once was. "AH. DEMONS."
Merrow
"Please, I need your help! I need to get back to Acenia!"
Dina
She puts on the gas mask.
Merrow
"I'm about as angry as I've ever been. Can't you try to like....use that to let me power my Time?! I could go back in time to before the portal closed!"
Mari
"So..." Mari says slowly to Vyllen. "How has our adventure been going for you?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, i'll need another will from you
Miloko
"I d-don't t-think I can?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+5
( D- D0 D0 D+ ) +5 = 4
Acenia
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D0 D+ D0 ) +1 = 1
Merrow
"COD FUCKING DAMMIT." Merrow slams the wall with his fist.
Vyllen
"Uh, I don't know. Okay I guess. How's yours been? Full of sexual tension and whimsy?"
languidLachesis (GM)
You realize how hopeless this is, Acenia. You are no match for the super handsome and magical bothwell
 ;)
Acenia
"... Can ghosts fill primers?"
Dina
Dina scribbles 'THIAGO TURNED INTO FOG KILL ON SITE' on the wall and starts running.
Mari
"More sexual tension than whimsy. Lots of flying, though, so I cannot complain."
Acenia
"I mean. uh. nevermind."
"You aren't dead, right?"
Dina
"oh man, oh man, an entire life of watching horror movies has prepared me for this moment"
Miloko
"no n-need to y-yell? w-what do you w-want me to try?"
Merrow
Merrow sends out a text to everyone: "ACENIA IN DANGER. SOMEONE FUCKING RESCUE HER."
Thiago
Thiago smiles sweetly. "I am not dead, Acenia my dear."
Merrow
Yeah, but he's trying anyway. =P
Erisio
Erisio looks at Rubi. "Hold my hand, we can't be seperated"
Vyllen
He nods, "Sweet. So... You think everyone else is dead by now?"
Thiago
Thiago places a hand on Acenia's shoulder.
Acenia
"Uh..."
"Good! Are you hurt?"
Rubi
Rubi sighs "Only if you promise not to get us lost again" Rubi giggles then takes it
Miloko
"c-calm d-down p-please? y-you're s-scaring me?"
Thiago
"Don't worry, my dear." He smiles. "We'll find the others."
Mari
"No, they should be fine. After all, it is not as though any of this real magic." Mari sits down, leaning against a wall.
Merrow
Merrow sighs, and slumps to the ground, hugging his legs. There may be tears of frustration in his eyes.
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia, roll will
Rolling 4df+5
( D+ D- D- D0 ) +5 = 5
Acenia
Rolling 4df+1
( D+ D0 D0 D- ) +1 = 0
Thiago
"Rest now." He places a hand on her forehead.
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia you fall asleep
SO!
Vyllen
"Yeah it's totally fuckin fake."
languidLachesis (GM)
Rubi and Erisio.
Thiago
Thiago bares his MONSTROUS TEETH HOLY SHIT.
Erisio
Yes hello?
languidLachesis (GM)
shh no one is there to see that thiago
Thiago
shh
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio
Rubi
You two are having DABES time doing... what?
Rubi
Holding hands aaaand... they moving yet erisio?
Erisio
They're wandering the halls trying to find a way to everyone else
and holding hands to avoid seperation
languidLachesis (GM)
You find a section of hallway, where someone has drawn arrows going up in lipstick
Erisio
Can Erisio recognize the shade?
languidLachesis (GM)
It's one of your sisters
Erisio
"Acey wants us to go up, they must have found a way to the roof!"
Rubi
"I guess! Lets try it"
languidLachesis (GM)
Mari and Vyllen!
You stumble upon them!
Erisio
"Hey guys!"
Vyllen
"Sup."
Rubi
"Vyllen if you are really vyllen. what does tiny want more than anything"
Vyllen
Vyllen waves, and stands
Erisio
"Acey found a way to the roof, I think it's in that direction"
Vyllen
"Hair."
Rubi
"Alright you are him"
Rubi gives him a quick hug
Mari
"There you are! Well, some of you." Mari rises as well. "Let's get going, then."
Vyllen
He smiles. "Yeah we got places to be, chumps to save."
Erisio
"You know, I bet Acey is perfectly fine, maybe everyone else is on the roof waitin for us!" He sounds like he's half trying to convince himself
Erisio beckons everyone else to follow him down the hallway opposite to the on Vyllen and Mari came from
Rubi
Rubi follows. this time holding onto vyllens hand
languidLachesis (GM)
The group of you come across Miloko and Merrow
Vyllen
"OH if we're doing friendship chains" Vyllen holds out his hand for Mari or whoever isn't apart of the chain.
Erisio
"Miloko, Merrow!"
Rubi
"Milly!"
Erisio
Erisio looks a little heartbroken when he sees Merrow. "Where's Acey...?"
Merrow
Am I still being magically angered?
languidLachesis (GM)
no
Merrow
"I don't know! She ran off to help....Rilset, I guess? Then a portal threw me here."
Erisio
"Portal?"
Merrow
"And now I have no idea where she is and we're in the middle of a fucking tower that once belonged to a fucker who likes to eat wizards!"
Miloko
"oh my g-gods, I was w-worried I'd n-never see you a-again?" she latches onto her sister
Merrow
Witches, rather.
Sorry.
Erisio
"Anyway, we should keep going, this should be the right way! Hold hands everyone, it's how we dont get split up!"
Rubi
Rubi pats her head
Merrow
Merrow grunts and allows himself to be pulled up. But he looks horribly depressed.
Erisio
"It's ok Merrow! You can be back with Acey soon!"
Rubi
"Yeah it shouldnt take too long to find her i think. only a few places she can go!"
Merrow
"Yeah, only 40 floors in a shapeshifting tower!"
"No problem at all!"
Rubi
"Thats the spirit!"
Merrow
Merrow's guessing at how tall it is.
Erisio
"No it's ok! She made an arrow pointing up because she found the roof!"
Erisio begins leading everyone through the hall again
Merrow
"She was making those marks when I was with her! And the walls change shape!"
"We're probably just headed wherever the fucking mind behind this tower wants us to go."
Erisio
"Haha what"
Rubi
"well lets just keep going then"
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina
ROLL NOTICE
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D- D0 D- ) +2 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
you hear nothing
Dina
Dina continues running down the hall, gun pointed forward.
Merrow
"Yeah, we've already blundered face first into every other trap he's set. Let's just keep going with that strategy."
Merrow sounds resigned.
languidLachesis (GM)
The walls move, and a flight of stairs appear, going downward.
Dina
me?
languidLachesis (GM)
no
them
Dina
kk
languidLachesis (GM)
u failed notice
Erisio
"So uh"
Dina
 :(
Vyllen
"Haha fuck."
Merrow
"Yes, thank you Bothwell! Hilarious trick! Hahahaha!"
Erisio
"Do we go down"
Dina
can i invoke the fact that im a lady of justice and im on the case
or a plus 2
Rubi
"Hey stairs send us to the treasure room and send acenia there too?"
Dina
*for
Miloko
"t-this guy is a j-jerk?"
Mari
"It does not seem we have much choice." Mari begins going down the steps.
Merrow
"Fuck the treasure! Let's find Bothwell and bust his fucking ectoplasmic skull in."
Erisio
"I support"
Vyllen
Vyllen descends the stairs. Mumbling about bullshit bullshit.
Miloko
down we go
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina, roll another notice
Dina
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D0 D- ) +2 = 2
Vyllen
"I'm getting to old for this shit."
Erisio
"Are we following the stairs from crazy tower mccrazy"
languidLachesis (GM)
You stumble upon a pair of double doors
Dina
Kick 'em open, badass style.
Gun ready to shoot.
languidLachesis (GM)
You find yourself out on the street
in front of the tower
Dina
fog there?
Merrow
"Haha! Funny guy! Fuck you Bothwell!"
languidLachesis (GM)
yup
Dina
"welp"
Dina goes back in.
She didnt even leave, she just turns around.
languidLachesis (GM)
the door is locked
Dina
>:o
Miloko
"yay, e-exit?"
Merrow
"ALSO, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE IN WINE!"
Erisio
Erisio goes down the stairs with everyone else
Dina
"hahah, what a weird day"
"im going home now, i guess"
"bye tower!"
Dina walks away.
Merrow
"Fine. Do what you want."
Merrow starts trying to climb the fucking thing brick by brick.
The tower.
Yeah.
Vyllen
"WOW. NO FUCKING TREASURE, THERE ARE CANNIBALS ABOUT. AND ROOM SERVICE WAS SHIT! FUCK YOU TOWER!"
Erisio
Erisio will do the same, invoking LIKE TARZAN ON A VINE stunt
Dina
"GUYS"
Rubi
"Well I can't climb up there... is acenia around?"
Dina
"THIAGO DISSIPATED INTO FOG"
Erisio
Which gives me a +2 to ascending vertically
Dina
"I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM"
Merrow
Wait--DOES the top of the tower reach above the fog line?
Vyllen
"AHAHAHA CONFIRMED EVIL."
Dina
"WHERES ACENIA?"
languidLachesis (GM)
you'll have to climb to see
Miloko
I doubt we can tell, visibility is probably still shit
languidLachesis (GM)
but it did before
and yes
Merrow
"SHE'S STILL FUCKING IN THERE. I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE YOU PICKED ME UP."
languidLachesis (GM)
roll athletics
Erisio
Rolling 4df+6
( D0 D+ D- D+ ) +6 = 7
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, you can climb it
Dina
"we have to save her!"
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+1 (Athletics)
( D0 D0 D- D- ) +1 = -1
Erisio
"Give me my sister you pretentious fuck face!"
Rubi
"I can't climb that wall without some sort of flight... wonder if the village has anything"
Miloko
"l-let's get out of the fog? r-report b-back to the q-queen?"
Dina
"erisio! stop!"
Merrow
"Yes....we'll get out of the fog, and fly above the tower. We'll fly in from above and land on the roof."
Dina
"we have to fly over the fog!"
Merrow
"You can report back to the queen if you want."
"I'm going back in.
Vyllen
"OH fuck. If people die it'll be my fault. Fuuuuck. Fate's gonna be pissed."
Dina
Dina runs towards the edge of the fog, making her way out.
Merrow
Merrow tries to find his way out of the fog.
languidLachesis (GM)
you can, easily
so long as you continue away from the tower.
Merrow
Merrow attempts to fly above the tower to find the roof.
Dina
She flies up to see the extend of the fog upwards, too.
languidLachesis (GM)
The tower is masked in fog, which is pouring down from the top.
You'll have to make a LEAP OF FAITH
Erisio
Is Erisio at the top?
Merrow
Merrow does so.
languidLachesis (GM)
not yet
Dina
OkY~
LEAP OF FAITH
languidLachesis (GM)
ahem, i need another climb check, Erisio
Erisio
mhm
Rubi
Rubi's goes around the village
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, I need you to call high or low
and roll 1d100
Pray for luck
Merrow
High
Rolling 1d100
( ) = 78
Erisio
I would like to invoke "So crazy it just might work" Because Erisio has decided to climb a haunted death tower
So +8
Rolling 4df+8
( D0 D- D+ D0 ) +8 = 7
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, you make more headway, but you're still climbing
Merrow, you fall out of the sky upon hitting the fog, and slam onto cobblestones on the roof. Roll athletics
Rolling 4df+5
( D+ D+ D0 D- ) +5 = 6
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+2
( D0 D+ D0 D0 ) +2 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow, you slam into the cobblestones on the roof and take 6 physical stress
You see Acenia, tied up on a butcher's slab, with a violet blood standing over her, a lock of her hair in one hand while he whispers in her ear. He glances at you with amusement.
Merrow
I check off my 2 stress box and take a Moderate Consequence of "Bruised Coccyx."
"I take it you're the fucking trashfish responsible for all this?"
Erisio
"Who ever is up there. I'm gonna kILL YOU*!"
Merrow
Actually, if it's a Moderate Consequence, it probably needs to be "Broken Coccyx."
So that.
languidLachesis (GM)
Eriisio, feel free to roll again
what are the rest of you doing?
Erisio
Invoking Crazy might work again
Rolling 4df+8
( D0 D0 D0 D0 ) +8 = 4
fp to reroll jesus
Dina
Dina is far above the fog.
Rubi
rubi's going through the village looking for anything that may or may not help her
Erisio
Rolling 4df+8
( D- D0 D0 D- ) +8 = 6
Acenia
"I don't think he cares anymore..."
Vyllen
"Mm. I should find something to do as well."
Dina
Can I see where the top of the tower would be, and carefully lower myself down to the fog just above it? To make sure I don't fall off the edge when I land?
Also, wearing a slightly seared Glide Cape.
languidLachesis (GM)
you have to make the luck roll
call high or low
1d100
Dina
okay
high
Rolling 1d100
( ) = 94
languidLachesis (GM)
Dina
You manage to land in a flower bed
and take no damage
Erisio
Does my 6 get me to the top?
languidLachesis (GM)
yes Erisio
You climb over the edge
Dina
"UNHAND HER!"
Erisio
Erisio climbs over. "YOU FUCKING SHIT"
Mari
Mari has walked just outside the fog, and is now floating upward. She intends to parachute onto the top of the tower, using her aspect Falling With Style.
Dina
I'd like to attack 'Thiago'.
languidLachesis (GM)
you'll need the luck roll, Mari, and yes, let's get some init
Rolling 4df+8
( D+ D0 D+ D0 ) +8 = 8
Erisio
Rolling 4df+4
( D0 D+ D0 D0 ) +4 = 2
Dina
Rolling 4df+2 athl
( D- D+ D+ D+ ) +2 = 5
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+2 (Initiative)
( D- D- D+ D0 ) +2 = 2
Vyllen
"Wait dammit!" Vyllen then does the flying thing and the fally thing?
Mari
High.
Rolling 1d100
( ) = 84
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D0 D- ) +2 = 2
Acenia
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D- D0 D+ ) +2 = 2
Vyllen
Rolling 4df+2
( D- D0 D+ D+ ) +2 = 3
Miloko
I'm back, what'd I miss?
Vyllen
That was athletics
Dina
roll athletics if you wanna be in fight
Vyllen
(If you wanna Fite, roll athletics))
Miloko
is Rubi in the fight?
Vyllen
nnno?
Rubi
shes not that insane. shes staying ground level
Miloko
then I'm good
languidLachesis (GM)
Ok, first up is bothwell. He's going to put his knife away, and decaptchalogue his staff. It has 11 skulls hanging from it.
Merrow
"Your staff is also stupid!"
"LIKE YOUR STUPID FACE!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Each one has a mark of a different aspect painted on the forehead.
Roll notice.
Erisio
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D0 D0 D+ ) +2 = 2
Merrow
Rolling 4dF+0
( D- D- D- D- ) +0 = 0
languidLachesis (GM)
Void is the one missing
Mari
Rolling 4df+1
( D- D- D+ D+ ) +1 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
Yes GJ Rubes
Bothwell grins and beckons to the lot of you. "Come and get me, if you like.
Merrow
"So how did you die, Bothwell? Was it embarassment over the state of your smoking room?"
"Or maybe it was shame over how you had to steal every ounce of power you have."
Erisio
"I bet it was that he over drank his shitty boxed wine"
Merrow
"Hahaha. I think I still have that fucking box of wine. What are you, a human college student Bothwell?"
Acenia
"Who's being so loud? It was going to be story-time!"
Dina
"acenia! hes evil! run!"
"bite the straps!"
Acenia
She blinks in confusion.
Dina
"are you under his spell? come on!"
was uh. that his turn. is it mine now.
I'm gonna (shoot? throw?) my Laurel Of Diana at him.
Do I get like a plus to strife for it?
cause its apparently 'better than the moon tiara' or something
languidLachesis (GM)
sure
just roll your strife
Dina
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D0 D- ) +3 = 3
languidLachesis (GM)
Rolling 4df+12
( D+ D+ D+ D0 ) +12 = 14
Bothwell shakes his staff, and the skull with a space symbol begins to glow.
A moment later, the laurel flings off into the distance, off the edge of the tower, lost in the fog.
Dina
"aw, i liked that laurel"
languidLachesis (GM)
Vyllen
Vyllen
Okay, I'm going to do the exit the fog, fly up and fall thing that literally EVERYONE is doing
languidLachesis (GM)
ok
call high or low
then roll 1d100
Vyllen
Rolling 1d100 ... High
( ) = 61
Ahahahha
languidLachesis (GM)
vyllen...
You miss the edge of the tower by a few yards. Roll athletics
Rolling 4df+15
( D+ D- D- D- ) +15 = 16
Vyllen
Rolling 4df+2
( D+ D- D0 D0 ) +2 = 1
"Shit."
languidLachesis (GM)
you take 15 physical stress when you slam into the wrought iron around a balcony, halfway down the tower.
Dina
"stop doing this, bad guy!"
"its really putting a damper on the day!"
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio
Dina
"go home, guy!"
Erisio
Erisio is going to roll Lore to try and remember the weaknesses that Bothwell had in his story
Rolling 4df+2
( D0 D- D- D0 ) +2 = 0
wow I suck
languidLachesis (GM)
Erisio, you think he was weak to water?
Erisio
"Guys he's weak to water!"
Dina
"thanks thats really helpful right now because we can definitely get the water we totally have to him"
languidLachesis (GM)
Merrow
Erisio
"I have watering cans"
Dina
"okay"
"water him to death"
Merrow
Merrow attempts to DISTRACT Bothwell with the verbal abuse he's been hurling at him using Trolling.
Rolling 4dF+4
( D- D- D+ D0 ) +4 = 4
languidLachesis (GM)
Bothwell rolls Will to avoid
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D0 D+ D0 ) +3 = 1
He is distracted
Merrow
That's a success with style, right? So I get two free invokes of Distracted?
languidLachesis (GM)
yupppppp
Merrow
All righty. Who's next?
Vyllen
"... it hurts."
Rubi
Rubi looks at the crumbled mess of vyllen... "Did you seriously try falling from the top?"
languidLachesis (GM)
Mari
Vyllen
"Yeah."
Miloko
"w-would you l-like me to r-read you y-your l-last r-rights?"
*r-rites
Mari
Mari studies the scene, Acenia strapped to the table, Bothwell and the staff, and tries to figure out how this fake ritual is suppose to work.
languidLachesis (GM)
Roll lore i guess
Mari
Rolling 4df+3
( D- D+ D+ D0 ) +3 = 4
Rubi
Rubi glares at her sister. then looks to vyllen. can they move him out of the fog or should we just wait til later?
languidLachesis (GM)
Mari, this isn't a ritual at all. He was going to eat her to steal her power.
And probably then perform some ritual on her skull
Miloko
"s-sorry?"
Vyllen
"Haha, nah I'm fine. I got some totally sick air though."
languidLachesis (GM)
Acenia you're up
Acenia
Uh...
pass
languidLachesis (GM)
Bothwell will use "Haunted House!"
Rolling 4df+10
( D+ D0 D0 D+ ) +10 = 10
He summons 10 ghosts!
Rolling 4df+3
( D0 D- D0 D+ ) +3 = 2
Everyone roll will
Dina
Rolling 4df+4
( D+